Reviews for Searching for an Answer
valorkairi chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
dude next chapter please?
Anime Pink Princess chapter 8 . 1/31/2008
For me, the whole story was such a good thing but, I bet that i want you to continue this lovely story about Hikaru and Akari.

I want to figure out what would happen to them. Oh... I wish that they would have a happy ending.

I expect that you will continue the story by the way .
younggem chapter 8 . 12/26/2007
omg. please update!I SO WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

I love this! the best hikaru akari story i kno!
Jon chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
Oh I luved this whole series of the stories! It was interseting and I couldn't stop... i've read it over and over and I still love it! I hope you can continue on the series of hikaru and akari and the stalker taking pictures of em! I look forward to it!
Peepmeow chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
0.o That does not sound like the happy go lucky Hikaru no Go manga we know...!

Please please continue.

. Dun give up!

JA

Peepmeow
sally-wu-99 chapter 8 . 3/27/2006
Good Story, Please update soon.
FloriaCharms chapter 8 . 12/13/2005
Oh gosh! How could that ever happen? *Sob* I hate that woman to the core! How could she do this? Poor Hikaru, have to go through this all by himself..Oh and I wish Akari would trust Hikaru abit more.. anyway, update soon! You took so long for this chapter! . Ganbatte on the next chappie!
Kintora chapter 8 . 12/11/2005
Geez... Seems a whole lot of things just got a lot more complicated. Whoever that weird woman is, I'd like to bite her! GRr!

Anyway, hope you come up with another chapter some time. :) The plot just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
Captain Blue chapter 8 . 12/10/2005
*hears creepy sound* *kicks piano*

Wow. Never expected this.

Damn papparazzi. They'll be the end of celbrties as we know it.
Shippo-kun347 chapter 8 . 12/10/2005
Man, that was harsh of Akari.

and I know I'm probably not the only who's noticed, but where's Sai?
Captain Blue chapter 7 . 10/19/2005
You really should update this. I wanna know what happens next.

-RD
JC chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
great story! i like where this story is going. please continue this fanfic and update as soon as possible!
Silenti chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I like where this is going :)
anime-obsession260 chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
that little snoop! o well... i guess it depends on what she does with it... update soon!
sally-wu-99 chapter 7 . 1/11/2005
I like the pair of Hikaru & Akari and this chapter is very sweet too, I look forward to seeing your update soon.

Very Good Job