Reviews for Secrets
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 11 . 10/15/2004
Can we see some new chapters? This has piqued my interest.
electronicgamer3 chapter 11 . 4/14/2004
interesting
Verdanii chapter 11 . 3/21/2004
...hehehe...sorry for the extremely late review. BUT if it makes ya feel better, Chickie:
twas a lovely chapter :)
Zell Dincht chapter 7 . 2/25/2004
Your story is amazing so far, but your chapter 7 is screwed up. Its coming up as chapter 3.
Verdanii chapter 10 . 2/25/2004
...I hate it when my name doesn't show up.
Oh well, great chapter, till next time :)
Verdanii chapter 9 . 2/25/2004
Oh yeah...awesome chapter :)
Verdanii chapter 8 . 2/25/2004
...I wonder how I could forget to review chapter 8 and 9 before chapter 10 was uploaded...hm.
ANYWAY, it was a lovely chapter ;)
DBH chapter 10 . 2/23/2004
yeah this one is a bit confusing.
Needs to be clearer on the flashbacks and the present day.
Also do Laguna and Squall know they're related?
dfourthhorseman chapter 9 . 2/21/2004
Really interesting story. Not a shabby description of a fight scene at all btw. For all the other pairings you did really well but for Squall and Rinoa, Squall really never expressed any thought or words watsoever of his interest in Rinoa and then he suddenly says he wants to be with her? I think you need to give the two some more time together to support the pairing. Btw, with Zell on the trip and besides Quitis, there is 6 member on the team. Please keep on writing I really want to see what happended in the past and will happen in the future.
StephyBear chapter 9 . 2/15/2004
we! i really like it.. i wouldve reviewed before.. but im too lazy to sign in..a nd usually i dont review much... but i really liek the story.. i enjoy each and every chapter.. keep up the good work
DBH chapter 9 . 2/15/2004
Maybe you should switch the categories to Romance/Supernatural, I think the Romance category gets more attention.
Don't give up hope, it's a good story and will catch on.
DBH chapter 8 . 2/11/2004
Wards last name is Zabac.
Still enjoying the reading.
DBH chapter 7 . 2/8/2004
One step forward, two steps back.
Go on Squall, you know you want it. :-)
Verdanii chapter 7 . 2/8/2004
Twas a great chapter ;)
Angelgrl chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
hiya!well I love ff8 so when I saw your first story about squall dieing *tear*I was so sad...and eh I wrote a little somehting heh...well anywho I hope you keep writing...cuz well I hope squall likes Rinoa and not you know quistis or selphie...cuz um that would suck...lol squall and rinoa are meant ot be together! (they did kiss at the end of the game soo yah)well keep writing,your doing a great job _ well ttyl!