Reviews for Chibi Soul Reaver Moments
BeliversNeverD1e chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Funniest. Story. EVER.
Skye chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
That was really funny, you made my evening! .
Moephius chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
Calamari rulez! That was a good one! It's a pity that you haven't updated for so long.
dark dragon 00 chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
funny fic
schreient spiegel chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
o-O a tamahome and miaka moment?
VladimirsAngel chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
*has a fit of laughter* "Divine calamari"...oh, gods...these are great - how did I miss these?
_
Twillight Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Heh heh kinda like a cartoon without the pictures. I don't miss 'em either, it's well written. Keep it up, it's very cute _
DragonSeer chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
*chuckles* Amusing, very amusing. I haven't laughed this much since allowed Bloopers and Aimz was attacking the SRs. Ah, those were great. But anyway, I loved the chibis, and I really wish I could draw chibis better. I'd be scribbling them down in an instant.
No worries about being slow to update. It happens to all of us. I'll look forward to reading more of this.
Dante's fallen babe chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
LMFAO this is so funny, you should do one for defiance lol keep it up *throws randome soul reaver plushis* tee hee
PhilG chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Again, amazingly funny...as a LOK/SR fan, I suggest you go buy Difance now and play it non-stop till you beat it, then write more. Or just write more now and beat it later. Hmm...I like the 'More sooner idea better'...get to work! haha
(seriously, I want to read some more...you're good at this.)
Angel-chan2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
BWAHAHAHAHAA! FUNNY! I like it! _ Please continue!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
The computer with the Abyss thing made me giggle! Some computers really need to be cast in.
"Melchia: ...Out of curiosity why would anyone think to send you an advertisement about enlarging your..."
Best line in the story!
Space Toaster chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
*Falls over giggling* Me like! Me like! And I really liked the part with the fishy. _
Mikoto Zoku chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
LOL! Oh, that was so funny! Loved the computer bit and the part with Raz shoving a block into the abyss. LOL! Man, I hope you play the other games soon. Would love to see what you could come up with for those games!
Odeena Sabnach chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Well, that was *definitely* funy! *grins* Do more! And couldn't you do Blood Omen, too? *hint, hint!*