Reviews for Flames of Destiny
shugokage chapter 28 . 2/14/2013
Amazing story great job!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/30/2012
We know that Ash is an ancestor of Saki who works for Those From The Past and seeks the Orochi power to give to their boss Saki which Ranma have and they will be after Ranma to drain his power to fuel Saki's power. I would like to see the next chapter of this series to take place after the fall of NEST.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
mythicalprogrammer chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
oh man great akane and ranma scene (even if I hate akane) it's perfect no OCC ness.
ShadowDragonGX chapter 28 . 2/9/2008
Hmm, alot of tragedy and pain for Ranma in this fic. But, nonetheless, I like it. Hope to read the sequel to this someday, ja ne.
Silver Warrior chapter 28 . 1/20/2005
now this is just cool. While I know virtually nothing about Ranma 1/2 past volume 12 of the manga (as well as volumes 22 and 23) I do know tidbits of information through other fics. Though I know nothing about the King of Fighters stuff. I didn’t even know they were a series of manga! Thought they were just video games. Still, this was quite interesting. Glad Ranma’s happy now.
Kura-kun chapter 28 . 9/1/2004
I bet you sure did disappoint all those polygamy pro readers :p

Not that...I'm one of them...of course...

Well anyways...That was a good fic...felt a bit short and I kind of forgot half of it overtime...but nevertheless it was pretty good...most authors never finish a story they start...Blah blah blah great whatever keep writing...

Later
uten chapter 28 . 8/3/2004
Very nice story. Just read the whole thing. It would have been nice if Ranma had been able to get out what he was trying to say at the end, but we can't all pray for miracles. _

I really hope there is a sequel of some sorts. I'd really like to see the marriages of some of the parties involved. Once again, brilliant story!
Xion chapter 28 . 8/3/2004
Hehe, cool way for an ending. the spiked drinks I mean. _

This was a good fic and it's finished, great job. I expect you to finish the rest of your fics!
Magenta chapter 28 . 8/3/2004
I received another alert I thought it was a sequel already ) but its juz a repost. ur right, the first one was a pain to acces.

Nicely done by the way! and its finished too. keep up the good work!
Chaotic-Lord chapter 28 . 8/2/2004
Heh, WAFF ender. I like this. Hope there's ain't no sequel since its all i can take before i blown up due to good fanfic to read.
KiraDN chapter 28 . 8/2/2004
WAH! It can't be over?

The Chizuru/Ranma ending was sweet! _ I feel really sorry for Shermie though. X_X But still! It can't be over! THERE MUST BE A SEQUAL!
Happosai-sama chapter 28 . 8/2/2004
WOOHOO! A great story, I enjoyed it from start to finish. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Well Done!
Suteben chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
For everyone who has had difficulty reaching chapter 28, you need to replace the number in-between the last set of slashes with 28.
an author chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
it says you have chapter 28 up but it is still missing. um... i just wish to see the last chapter. i really like this story. anyhow... later.