Reviews for Course of Fate
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
Quick question did you die ?
Cause that's a massive cliff hanger and its been years dude not cool man not cool your probably older now and doing grown up shit and we are just here like please for the love of god update
Kitkatrox chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Sorry if you already know this and if I'm only repeating a bunch of other people, but Ginny's full name is Ginerva, not virginia. Again sorry if you've already been told, but I just thought you should know.
the-Dapper-Demonic-Gentleman chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
I like the story line, and think the idea is great, but I think you should really read through it again to check for mistakes, there are some things that just don't make sense. Like, you can't say he ascended down the stairs. ascend means to go up, so you're basically saying he went up down the stairs. You can say he descended the stairs though. Little errors aside, I do really like it, I can't wait to find out how it turns out. I'm not really one to talk because my stories are probably terrible, anyway, bye, keep up the good work!
Kristine chapter 17 . 7/8/2010
wonderful! I read the whole story and really liked it! the characters seemed to have a good amount of depth plus i liked how you kept Draco as an annoying prick instead of making him a misunderstood sweet little boy. thanks for writing.
jcap1526 chapter 17 . 4/23/2009
Ah! Please update this story! It's such a good one, and I would really like to know what happens next. Please please continue this someday! :)
Amelia L. Mendal chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
Hi, this is Ami-gryffindor89 from YEARS ago when this sotry first came to be. I'D LIKE AN UPDATE PLEASE. lol

But I'm serious. I really want to know how this turns out lol
roni2010 chapter 17 . 11/30/2008
I knew that Ginny would decide to marry Draco. Now, since it her decison to make, since the contact was invalid. What going to happen, next? Write more chpaters, soon! Great storline, by the way.
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 17 . 9/3/2008
I love this Story!Write another chapter!
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Alicia chapter 17 . 5/17/2008
I'm really quite upset. I don't understand why you have not continued to post more chapters. You are probably really busy, but it has been so long and I'm really dying to know what happens next
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 17 . 10/12/2007
Wow! I cannot wait for the ending of this! Update soon!
christy86 chapter 5 . 9/14/2007
update soon this tis a good story
kalira chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Quite good. I'm definitely going to keep reading!
Secret world chapter 17 . 8/2/2007
loved it i think they should get married they would make a good couple