Reviews for Sanctuary
BitterSweetChaoticSerenity chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That was beautiful!
HiddenWitch890 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Very good! 3 I loved this movie and hoped they would have kissed. Thank you for making it happen.
Witch
mo lei tau chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I love you for this! Man, Han/Trish should have kissed. They're one of the best movie couples out there!
Summerella chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I really like this! It would have been so great if this had been the actual ending of the movie. I always pictured if there had been a continuation this is how it would go.
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Awesome story and nice in filling it in the times that were skipped in the movie or that didn't bother to put in the movie...Especially the kiss. - Again, awesome!
PapettomasutaDartz chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I loved it! Well written, I could picture it all in my mind _ bravo
Ameerah Haze chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I loved this. I love RMD but I felt like I was left hanging. Because it was said to be a love story and yet I felt like it wasn't one at all. I want to see more Blasian real love stories. But anyway you took this and gave it the ending it deserved. It was beautiful.

It gave me a sense of hope of what could've been and glimsp into the real connection that Han and Trish shared.

Oh just to tell you there was an actual kiss scene that was between the two characters but in the last hours they cut it out and decided it would be better to go with a hug instead. Um DEAD WRONG! LOL

But anyway I liked this very much you should continue it and make a sequel.
Quania chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I know I'm 5 yrs late but please continue this story.
Hikari no Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Beautiful, beautiful story. I really wish there were more like it.
PureEvilOne chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
More Please.
kat chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
i loved this! its exactly how i wanted the movie to end
Lady Discord chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
This is indeed a better ending for the movie, one that I would have liked to see. I’m so happy to have finally come across a “Romeo must die
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
ack! I love it! MWA HAHAHA! this is SO what should have happened! I just watched this movie for the zillionth time today. I love it! (favorite Jet Li movie). This is EXACTLY what should have happened. *shakes fist at writers* THEY SHOULD HAVE KISSED DOUFUSES! Silly writers, they know nothing. But this, WAS GREAT! BWA HA!
talichernin chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Excellent! now THAT was how the moviw should have ended. stupid writers... :D