Reviews for Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot
veronicaselene chapter 18 . 1/10
Oh this story is so good! I was heartbroken to see it hasn't been updated in 8 years. I do hope you come back to finish it, but until then know I have thoroughly enjoyed it!
The-Busy-Book-Worm chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
I wish you would continue on with this story, i love where its going
drama922 chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
This is most delightful! I hope that you will continue with this story soon! :)
Holly Starr chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
Please please finish this! I absolutely love it!
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
Oh please update! I want to know what will happen!
sofiaschizo chapter 18 . 3/29/2012
Finish this! Please!
DAsDesiredRose chapter 18 . 10/23/2011
WhAt? Please tell me there is more?
Alltangledup95 chapter 18 . 9/30/2011
Please keep going this is sooo good!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
Please please keep writing i love stories like this they are so amazing ive read your story twice cause i loved all the romance and frustration between jareth and sarah! I know you havent updated in a while but im begging you tonot give this up!
zha'aiacole chapter 18 . 4/13/2011
OH NO! I just read the last chapter but it wasn't the end of the story and it has been years since it was updated! I loved this story and I want to read the rest of it. **pleeease! pretty pleeease** Yes I am not above whining or begging! ;-) Thanks for sharing it and I can hardly wait for the rest! *hint hint*
Kory chapter 16 . 1/8/2011
Umm. Is it just me, or is there no indentation? Annnnd why are the quotation marks all M.I.A.? *tries to read through the chapter veeerrryyyy slowly so she can actually get it*
Ivvory Shadows chapter 18 . 11/25/2010
Oh, why oh why have you not updated? This one has me hooked in a way that surprised me - I don't normally 'do' Labyrinth fic, and then you go and leave us hanging! I'd beg, but we all know the trouble that gets us into with the Goblin King ; )
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 18 . 10/26/2010
I can not wait to see what happens.I do hope that Sarah stops playing games because she clearly wants is a really great story.
writertron chapter 18 . 10/22/2010
a bit confusing in places, but pretty damn good overall. although sarah/jareth's stubbornness/blindness/idiocy is starting to grate, i think it is stretching on a bit long without any real development. that said, i would love to see how this untangles. more?
Immortalfantasylover chapter 18 . 9/26/2010
Please, please, Pleeeeeaaaaaaasssseeee update this story!