Reviews for You only live thrice
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Great story! Makes me feel so much better after that ending..
ThereIsNoBrain chapter 12 . 3/11/2004
not bad...actaully...its pretty good
im not sure if neo would b that full of himself, but who knows
Da Buffster chapter 12 . 3/11/2004
Normally I would be totally crazy and not making much sense, but right now, I'm home sick from school (ok, that would be a yay) and really not up for being totally crazy and not making much sense right now. So all I'm gonna say is, tis good, well done. Cheered me up.
Kate chapter 12 . 3/1/2004
Wow, just wow. I think I'll just pretend it really ended that way because the Wachowski brothers' ending was terrible. This ending was perfectly realistic; I just wish Larry and Andy had thought of it before they killed off Trinity and Neo:( . This was an amazing story!
swimhoppa chapter 12 . 2/7/2004
This is SO SO SO good!
Keep blushing till I say stop ... and I'll tell you I won't say stop!
This is ... just ... really good!
Keep writing ... you obviously have talent!
GreyElvenWarrior
Sciffy chapter 12 . 2/3/2004
Yay! So good.
You should have the sequel that Lara and Charlie sort of 'integrate' with Zion, and then have some sort of argument when a human gets angry about them being there... a couple of years after this, or something. Just an idea.
Neo Lover chapter 12 . 2/2/2004
(clap clap clap) EXCELLENT! one ov my derinet fav stories! Thanks 4 the great read!:)
Angel Leviathan chapter 12 . 2/2/2004
Nicely done! I liked the "you've got to tell me your secret" bit! :hugs: Well done!
Trialia chapter 12 . 2/2/2004
...You're going to write them dead! *starts to sniffle* I'm writing a Trinity back-story myself...a damn complicated one, too. That was a fantastic story, Sapphire, and a fascinating conclusion. :) I'm glad you didn't leave it all hanging.
Kal Torak chapter 12 . 2/2/2004
WEHEY! finished, and how very brilliant it was too.
a sequal would be great! i agree with the whole 18 years on thing, sounds like a hell of a story. YAY! best post-revo fic, not just "they came back to life" but "they were rivived using this this and this" DETAIL! YAY!
very well done, mate, very nice.
YAY FOR THE INVENTER AND EXPLAINER OF ELECTRONIC EYES! ;)
Divamercury chapter 12 . 2/1/2004
Very cool. I am interested in whatever you decide to write. I wouldn't say no to a sequel but I don't know what the plot should be. By the way, I LOVED the Neo guilt trip at the end there. Awesome little twist, and AWESOME job!
DM
richard the pedantic chapter 5 . 2/1/2004
A fine end to a fine story, all is right with the world and sentinels are doing something constructive.
In short, very, very uplifting, I look forward to your future writings.
Fare thee well and good hunting.
Zaneta chapter 12 . 2/1/2004
A well written ending for a well written story. I don't really know what else to say. I look forward to more of your stories.
richard the pedantic chapter 12 . 1/31/2004
ARGH! (Falls over backwards)
Good things here, update soon, i must know how this ends.
Cinn chapter 12 . 1/31/2004
Yo dude,
I knew I shouldn't've asked about the fact you update 2 chappies at once!
Anyways, good chappie, you better update soon.
Cinn.
P.S. What the heck am I talking about?