Reviews for Cherry
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
*LOL* Shiny and adorable! ANYONE that can put "bad thoughts" in HBK's Gal's mind deserves an oscar! *shoots the halo off her head* Gorgeous and iressistibly funny. Dying to read this, the title is enticing! *licks lips* are most definately the cause of me liking Shannon, and putting up with my 'bros teasing!
Sweet and funny, I think you have a way with comedy! Maybe you could do a Chris and Jeff I was starting to think he was involved. Very nice, this idea plays warmly on the mind, and unlocks darker parts that shouldn't be explored! Another good one, with spice and attitude, just like you girl! Keep it up!
~Exist to Inspire~
~Jeff's Favourite Skittle~
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Girl this is a great story! You kept me entertained the whole way through I couldn't stop laughing because It was Hilarious and I needed a Pick Me Up and this is what I needed.
But It had a cute side to it as well. Their 3 Year Anniversary is really cute and Shannon Cooking dinner now that's cute! Shannon and Jeff with Handcuffs now that bring really bad thoghts to my mind LOL!
Look Girl this is a really good story.
Your story was just what I needed to bring a smile back to my face. So thanks again.
I look forward to reading the next chapter
Happy New Year!
HBK's Aussie Gal!
Fozzy-Floozy chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Great short story. It had me going aww and laughing at the same time. Happy New Year!
~Super Skittz~
xtremediva chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Once again, great story. It was very cute. I hope you decide to write a sequel to this story, where we find out what they did with those handcuffs.
What does PWP, stand for and also AU, I see people use this when they write a story, and I never knew what it meant.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Wow that is so cute. God what I wouldn't do to have those two and a set of handcuffs. LOL I am so glad that you wrote this one it would have been a waste not too. Love your writings and can't wait for more.
Dark Angel215 chapter 1 . 12/31/2003