Reviews for Confession
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I heard the crickets chirp after the "God's Champion" bit. Truly beautiful.
Epilachna chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I'm not likely to believe Methos is god's champion, either. Definitely a plausible explanation for Darius to let the hunters kill him - though I doubt he had much choice in the matter.
roastbunny chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
done. I don't think of scripts. I think of characters as being real( I "suspend..." all the time.)I have never thought what Darius and Methos would have to say that he would actually consider. Thank you.

I am sure Methos thinks there is a real God out there somewhere, but One with His hands off, but for reasons of His own. Deist. No human has got Him exactly right yet. He is God, after all. And no one has figured out Methos yet. Or anyone else completely. More fun, that way. Sorry for the "diarrhea" I don't know anyone who is interested in TV characters and in fanfic. We are a strange lot. Sorry, lot. I have tried a few boards. They don't write much either. Edit away.
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Ooh I liked this! Very good!
Carole chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Oh, I like this. I have a weakness for HL meets religion. Well done.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
lol well made point. But then Methos did become good right.

Lisa
Teri chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Outstanding. I love how Methos is leading Duncan to forgive himself, I've enjoyed that Joe is figuring it out, and I adore the idea of Methos going to Darius for confession and him promising to keep the confession even if that means not allowing his quickening to go to anyone. Also makes a great excuse for not having felt guilt since the eleventh century. Very nice work!
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Hi! Interesting story. So Methos is going to win the Gathering? But no, he dioes not believe that it is a vision of the future...
Anyway, good idea! Keep writing!
Aislynn
elle-nora chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
What fun! Having just begun finally writing my own version of the Darius and Methos relationship... I so enjoyed this one.
~elle-nora