Reviews for The Race
Aana chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I have read most of your second season for the Tales of the South Seas after discovering the series by chance. I have to admit that I have searched several fanfic sites in order to read your fics and I love them, I hope you finish the second season, we cannot leave poor David staring at the sea and Isabelle waiting for his knight in shinning armor, can we?
JessieGirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I have read this wonderful fic before when it was first posted which thankfully led me to get the TOTSS tapes so I could see this wonderful show first hand. Thank you so much for that motivation. ;) I just had to read this again & I'm still loving it! Such detail that made the whole adventure seem real, like you were actually there. Very good story, hope you write a new episode VERY soon.
JLC chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Hi Susan,
Re-read this story again last night. And loved it just as much second time round! Absolutely fantastic. I hope the next episode in the series is forthcoming soon..?
Heidi chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Great chapter! Stayed up till 3 in the morning to finish it. Really nice David and Izzy interaction :big grin!: Thanks for the fun read.
Janet chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
What a great New Year's surprise! Each story in this series is just a gem, and I find myself re-reading them often. Great continuity as well. I can't wait for the next one!
Beckers chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Just thrilling!
Thank you Zell-Whimsey Productions!
Steffi devoted Fan chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Aww Susan! Finally! :D You know, waiting for yours and Marys stories is getting as worse as waiting for TLWs Season 4. :D But of course I know it needs time and its always so worth it! I just love your stories!
That was another wonderful episode. I just love the way David and Isabelles relationship is developing. Even two! :D Love it! And theyre getting so close to finally say what they feel...aww! Its just so sweet!
Poor Clare. I feel sorry for her and Jack. Hope theyll find their way to each other again.
LOL! The Titchmarshs are so hilarious! I can imagine them so well. Especially how Isabelle reacts about them. Im so glad they won the race! :D I feel sorry for David. Him losing all his confidence because of the devil. Isabelle is right, its time to push! :D
The Devil is getting more and more interesting. Is it someone we already know? :D Im voting for Henri Seraut! :D Although that would be a little too easy, huh? Aww cant wait!
I love your 2nd season so much! Keep up the great work!
Steffi :)