Reviews for What are we gonna do now?
SixPerfections chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
Kinda oddball ending. Sucks when our two chicks no longer have superpowers. But I guess its good if its what they wanted :). Lovely story, glad you wrote it it was a good way to be entertained. :D
SixPerfections chapter 24 . 7/1/2013
Spike saved the day lolz. I find that hilarious and somehow kind of fitting? I don't know. But it cracked me up. Good story, lets read the final chapter.
SixPerfections chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
They got it on. Kinda sudden, but good for them.
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Mind is blown. Faith the artist. That is new and pretty cool.
SixPerfections chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Fun chapter. Definatelly a different story. Love the whole friendship angle with the whole buildup of the romance happening slowly. I like it because it makes it more believable. When they fall into bed with each other like on chapter 4 sometimes I want to facepalm.. it can still be a good story but with a situation like B and F you gotta work up to that kinda thing slowly. Anyway I have no idea if you still read reviews X years after you published this (its been a hella long time) but I still showing my appreciation. Great stuff!
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
This is a sweet story. I like the whole 'friendship' thing that eventually turns into 'romance' thing. In some ways its more realistic way of them hooking up and I'm a fan of realism and such. Anyway, liking it so far. Good stuff :)
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I'm hooked. Let's see whats next. :)
RainBlueWater chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
10 out of 10 for this story
UnguidedLight chapter 25 . 6/22/2010
Awesome! I loved it :)
Laura25 chapter 25 . 5/15/2006
That was a good story, have to admit though I lost myself during some parts partly because I stayed up a little bit longer than I should have instead of sleeping. o_o It was real good. Man. You are one crazy writer, in a good way, seriously. This and that Seduction peice is all that i've so far checked at your work I think. I'll hit the other ones later and leave you a sweet review :D Well catch ya later and keep sharp!
bigguy204 chapter 25 . 12/10/2005
Ok, another story, another review... :-)

I'll just flat out admit it - I LOVED this story! Sure, it's not as well crafted or resourcefully thought out, nor did you come up with so many completelly new and creative ideas, as you did in "Independence", but nevertheless it captured my heart... :-)

Hey, Angel lives, Cordy is back (well, at least that's what I thought for a paragraph or two), Spike's in the mix, you even through in bits and pieces of Wes and Fred, NOBODY dies - how could I NOT love this story? Ok, well, two people do die, but not really - the whole epilogue thing and idea? Great stuff which didn't need further clarification to make it work. I got it (as well as why and what you wanted to do with it) right from the start. I'm so smart... :-) Right... No, having read "Summer of Faith" might have helped a lot (the whole Annie name thing). Also the whole Willow/Dawn thing - great idea!

And did I mention Faith and Buffy found together rather easily (by your standards)? Only one "minor" setback in their relationship after Angel fires Faith, but that's all. And -compared to what you normally put your leading couples through- that was a piece of cake! I also thought for a while (after Buffy made Faith promise to never leave her in Boston) that this time you would kill Faith - glad you didn't (not really anyway)! You're not going all soft and happily-ever-after-romantic on me, are you...? :-)

To sum things up - I really liked this story! I consider it one of your happier and more light hearted pieces of writing - which is not too bad for a change... :-)
Jenluvskat chapter 25 . 7/2/2005
Dude! I read some of your stories and I love 'em. This one was awesome! I really liked the ending. Maybe they're not Faith and Buffy any more, but heck we all know Frankie and Annie will end up together. I like how you finished it off. Your a great writer and I have to give you props. My hat goes off to you. *gives you a round of applause and thumbs up*
Guest chapter 25 . 5/21/2005
love. this. story.
chantel chapter 25 . 4/15/2005
i don't know how long it has been sence you wrote this story but i loved it, at first i was mad at the thought of faith and buffy not living sort of speak and i didn't like how you ended it till i read why you did it this was one of the best storys i read and i read alot
fan chapter 17 . 3/15/2005
its want take have, not want get have. but i LOVE your story