Reviews for Predator and Prey
pineapple sherbet chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I know this is redundant, and that everyone else has asked this, but what happened to LAD? Like many others, it is my favorite KagxSess fic, and my favorite fic I've ever read. I've read what you've written so far at least 4 times through, and read sections innumerable times. I've printed the whole thing out and I share it with friends. We all want to know what happens.

If you could just tell us that you don't plan on writing any more, or that you will hopefully in the future, but can't now, or just give us some proof that you didn't fall off the face of the planet, it would be really, really nice! D:

Thanks so much!
Psycotic Angel chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I didn't read this story. I just noticed that you were on my favorite authours list and I looked. I've never read any of your stories. Did you ever write an Inuyasha fic called Laying Amongst Dokatsu? I've been looking for it for forever. It was amazing.
Dark Paine chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Please come back, I miss your writing so much :(
nova chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
very good and interesting. just wondering what happened to laying amongsy dokatsu...if you could email me...well my email doesn't work...but. maybe if you have a facebook or something...
Okibi Usagi chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
What happend to L.A.D.? That was my first fav cannon fic. You had like 40 some odd chapters! Where did they go?
Illuminer chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I'm sorry, I'm not reviewing this fic.

I'm wondering what has happened to your Laying Amongst Dokatsu, just like many others. It disappeared all off a sudden, right when it got to be really climatic. I am a fan of LAD, read it around 1 and 8 months ago. Did FFnet delete it? If you can, pls reply.

Wind
Snufflur chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
That rocked. It made me think of the film 'An interview with a vampire'...and that damn sexy Lestat! It rocked anyway, I hope you keep writing such great poems, Grufflump
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Hey were not that easy to conquer
randomidiot chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Wow! This is a very refreshing story! I love the style!

But, on a side note, where has your wonderful story "laying amongst dokatsu" gone! I can't find it on I (along with many others) would like to see it back in action! If you could inform the rest of us what happened to it, that would be great!
Emily chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
not to hound you in your reviews, but i couldn't find your email address and i was looking for Laying Amongst Dakostu, are you planning on continuing? please continue, it's really good!
Aquiria chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
*glances around* Umm Hi!

I am not really reviewing this fanfic. Actually I'm writing because you story Laying Amoung Dakostu is no longer on you listing, and I happen to be a BIG fan of it was wondering what happened to it. I would really like to see you finish it, I have been reading this particular fanfic since it came out on A Single Spark. I Absolutely love yur charaters and the building of the story line that is done very well. So if you have the time please write back, or if you need any input about the story or even a beta, i gladly voluteer! Lastly I wish you luck on your career as a Doc for overly large furballs (I think a cat that big would eat me in a minute so...)

*curtsies and smiles*

I wish you a good day!

Lady Aquiria
JSR chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Sorry about putting this here, but there was no where else. Oh My God, what happened to Laying Amongst Dokatsu? That's one of my favorite stories, I'm always checking for updates, and suddenly the whole thing disappears! Have you moved it somewhere else? Please don't tell me you've given up. I'd rather wait months and months for updates than have the story abandoned.
Luvz Fluffy-sama chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Hiya! So very good indeed. You truly are very talented.
tomboichic chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Hello! I just read your poem as Kenshin as a vampire and it totally rocked. I wonder how Kaoru would react to Battosai not only as a manslayer, BUT a VAMPIRE TOO! MUAHAHAHA! I really loved this piece and I also liked Jewels Set Within Your Genuine Nature! THANK YOU FOR WRITING!
the sacred night chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
this was very good, even if kenshin was ooc. he is almost always ooc in vamp fics, unfortunately. the inagery was very good and the mental pictures were vivid. you must be a poet, since this was true poetry and not simply broken prose. many new poets use complete sentences and all sorts of unncessesary words that don't enhancer the effect like "and," "the," and billions of pronouns. you, i am, happy to say, eliminated every bit of excess and gave us only the image you wanted us to see.