Reviews for Such a Fickle Thing is Love
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Hi,

Well, what else can I say besides I loved it? I havent read many Lord of the Rings fics but I hope to read more from you.

Great job, there were little mistakes and liked the brotherly moments. (I am a sucker for those!)

_

InuNightWalker
Lhaewin chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
A beautiful story that makes me wish for a brother. Well written and I would have liked to read more.
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I love it! What an absolutely lovely, original, and well-written work. The brothers and their relationship is wonderfully portrayed.
DreaminofLorien chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
AW! I love it! I love Faramir and I love Boromir and the brotherly love is so awesome to write about... Faramir/Eowyn is Awesome as well... Heck ANYTHING Faramir is Awesome.. i will have to come back and read the rest of your fics, but this is going on my fav's and you on my fav's and author alert
Andreea Chandler chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
*checks 'add story to my favorite stories list' button* that was wonderful! i adore faramir/boromir stuff, and this was so well done! keep on writin'!
Isdule07 too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Wow, i like this, dude, i jsut had an idea for a story, i dont know if you are big on mary sues or not, but i really gotta give someone ideas that i thought of, a mary sue, instead of the normal teenage girls that fall for legolas, have and 80yr old rock loving widow that loves to dance...wow*boredem...* lol, yeah, you may not be immpressed but hey maybe someone will do that, lol, once more i liked this story thing , its interesting!
Jenny08 chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Aw... That was adorable.
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
This was so good. I loved the fact that Boromir was always there for Faramir. I loved the line
“Which is exactly the way it should be,
Mornel chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
This is really good, its sweet the way Boromir tries to be a brother for Faramir. Keep writing more fics!
Renata chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Nice story!
ADARA chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I enjoyed this story. There are very few fictions about Boromir and Faramir, and this one was very well written.
Thanks.
IceAngel2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I seriously love this story. I love the way you wrote Faramir and Boromir. I honestly don't think that the sibling relationship is given as much credit as it deserves in fanfiction. Good job capturing the unconditional loyalty between brothers. I hope you write more soon!
-Ice
mystery science wookie 3000 chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Wow! great story! I think you really captured the essence of the brotherly bond boromir and faramir shared. really makes the whole reality of their subsequent separation more angst-filled and yet at the same time, strengthens the depth of both characters. great job.
Raven Nightstrider chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Excellent work, though the last part could have been improved with a bit of paragraphing. A worthy introspection into Faramir's love life. At first I thought that Boromir came off as a little insensitive, but it did say in the appendices that he didn't care for marriage. Anyhow, I always find introspections enjoyable, and you did a great job with this one.
Strider
Erestor chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Beautiful story! Practically every line was a gem. I very much enjoyed the brotherly interaction, and you wrote very well. Good job!