Reviews for Give Love A Chance
stephanie chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
i want more it so cute i love it
Symora chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
make another one when hotaru and hiei make out
bur bur chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
i love it omg i love it
reven228 chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
I don't know if you'll ever update again, but here's an idea. Try to place the sailor scouts in one chapter. They're always going on and on about truth and love, so naturaly they would eventuily come up to hotaru and say "bla bla you need a boyfriend and bla bla bla power of love bla" and sence hotaru dosent want them finding out about hiei, she is forced to agree. Then she tells hiei and he gets a little pissed. He rescues hotaru from a horrible date that usuagi set up and they kiss in yye moonlight or somthing romantic like that. Finally, a powerful demon comes and the sailor scouts are defeated and hiei comes out of nowhere to save hotaru's life and uses the darkness dragon. That there would fill out a good dead of your story.
yourtypicalpsycho chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
yay!finally a nice,sweet,HotaruxHiei,fanfic!

I LOVED IT!
Kagekitsonegal chapter 7 . 7/19/2006
LOVE IT ALOT I HOPE TO SEE MORE OF THESE PAIRINGS
Hieiko chapter 7 . 6/25/2005
I loved this story. It was sweet and cute. I also think that the idea of Hiei and Hotaru having a competition on their use of weaponry was excellent. I hope you write more Hiei/Hotaru fics. :)
Hieiko chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
Oops! Now even Kurama knows that Hotaru is Sailor Saturn. :P
Hieiko chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
I'd just gotten started on this fic, and it's adorable! :)
Saturn's Spawn chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
No matter how many times I've read this, I keep forgetting to review. I am so sorry! It's so good!

As to your question, sure, you can.

However, I need to know what your website is called. My computer is going through some technical difficulties at the current moment. I'm so sorry.
Harpygirl91 chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
Very nice story! I love it!
Sailor Ra chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
I love these kinds of stories! I think I'll do one soon so keep an eye out for it!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
why couldnt hiei use the jagan to read her mind?

anyway great story!

u must continue
Suntiger chapter 7 . 6/16/2004
this is so cute! i love it! ahahha sorry update it now! or soon or whatever! Laterz
IMPROVED Uber Rei Model 06 chapter 7 . 5/10/2004