Reviews for Key to her Heart
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I don't know why, but I can actually see him doing this. Very funny!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
ROFLOL *so hard that my sides hurt* This is one of the funniest that I have ever read! *takes deep breath* I love the stories that I have read.
Avalon's mists chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
That was awsome. I can see Jareth doing. well kinda. he does have a good voice but backstreetboys are weird. Their all

" I rock so much. Kiss ny FEET"
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
LMAO!

priceless!

Never in a million years did I expect the GK to be singing a Backstreet boys song! *cackle*

My favorite line: "Stand what, Sire? I didna knows I was to stand somewheres…" - how cute!

What would a fanfic world be without parody and silliness?
tuathafaerie chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Bwhaha! The inserted comments were the best, plus Jareth's pondering of exactly how he got those PJs in the first place. (Hmm...) Very good job! Even if the song was ridiculously silly, and somewhat over the top. But lets not forget that I did actually like the Backstreet Boys when they first came out (Oh! How old I am!) and somewhere deep down maybe I still have odd affection for that boy band. C2

Tuatha :D
Lorelei chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
*giggles*

Oh god, poor poor Jareth.

That was great!
SAHIB chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Whoot! Great hilarious story. OMG, I am still giggling out of control at imagining the goblin king singing and dancing to a backstreet boys song! WHOOT! * whining* Write another, Pawese! With a dashing Puck, Robin Goodfellow on top! (only a lease though, he is mine!)
tigerandsassy chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Very cool. Very funny. I'm working on a pardy too. Check it out...maybe? That would be awesome! Keep writing!
robyn maddison chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
even better second time round _~ And really not good for my bruised ribs...*laughs then clutches ribs dramatically...ow* Yarr.
lissiemadgirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
*lol* So fluffy and ridiculous at the same time. The image of Jareth both dancing and singing to Backstreet boys is beyond priceless.
jmajere chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Very cute ...I liked it!
Robyn Maddison chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
oh bravo_ I haven't laughed this hard for a laby parody for a while...or never... Great job. no really, it was great. *wipes away tear of laughter* Thanks so much for posting this!
~Robyn
Outinthestorm chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
OH MY GOD.
I laughed until coke came out my nose!
Bravo!
Jessie Deal chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
very funny. I actually liked the song the least of it all. And now I'm haunted by BSB song.. how horrible. I must finish this review and put some decent music on, so sorry for not elaborating, but I really enjoyed it a lot.