Reviews for Encounter in the Corridor
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I loved all of it, but I loved the last part the most. Why? Because it is so sad, and believable, and it just makes the reader want to grab Harry and push him towards Luna, but we can't.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
(grabs Harry by the collar and whaps him with a wet noodle)

Doofus!

Go on..kiss her, you schmuck!

;-)
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Ah, Harry you idiot... why didn't you kiss her?

Anyway, lovely fic! The moonlight bit was exquisite!
Rikithasta chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I like this, it's very different from the normal stories on . Though I do wish you would continue it. ~*~Rikithasta
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
YAY! Harry and Luna SO TOTALLY ROCK! (Hehe... I'm feeling really dorky right now...) Anyway, I love it!
xMEx chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This is soo cool! I like it a lot. Plaese update soon. :~)
Motif chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
I love this, so I read the first chapter of this story and I love them more. Aw Love so much. Plz continue. I really want more. I love this couple esp. by yours.
Daintress chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
That's adorable!
Gwen chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
its not dreadful! how can you say that! its great! really, such a great start for a fic you know *nods*
I do hope you continue it because im dying to read more
Waiting paciently for more
Gwen
Jayne1955 chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Why, oh why did you stop? Please do more.
michelle-31a chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Arggh! I can't believe I missed this!
Curse the blasted lousy search engine! Thank heavens for FA (where I found the link to this)!
All right! You've crafted a very beautiful little fic here, keeping both Harry and Luna very much IC (which, incidentally, is hard to do with our favorite little oddball)...the imagery of the moonlight playing across her features is ingrained in my thoughts now just as they are in Harry's, lol!
I love the fact that apart form her first reaction (understanable, having been surprised), Luna showed absolutely no discomfort at addressing someone who was lurking unseen in the shadows, even if it was just Harry (if it was me, it would freak me out!)
Anyway, this goes into my favs! Please keep crafting these lovely little ficlets!
Linda chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Utterly sweet and funny. I could not help the smile forming in my lips. My father thought I was weird for smiling the whole time. It reminded me of many guys during puberty. You definately caught them well. Hmm...if I didn't know better, I would swear you are a guy.
Very good writing.
Linda
Me262 chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Great story, I like how you included the idea of Harry dreaming about Luna. There aren't enough H/L stories out there. And you're right they do have great chemistry.