Reviews for Winter Interlude
bamboo3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Super cute. Fun and light without being flippant. I loved it!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
AHAHAHAHAHA, that is beautiful. I can totally see Duo's expression as the SMACK rings out in the snowy air. Teehee!
Tora II chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
LMAO. Holy crap I just started cracking up when I read this. AMAZING.

Best. Line. Ever: "I think that deprivation made me a little nuts. How else do you explain the fact that I was seriously considering chucking a snowball at Heero Yuy’s head?"
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
gawd, i never reviewed this fic? shame on me. i have it on my fave list since forever. it's just funny & sweet in a nicely written package. i just adore the part where duo muses about heero standing in the snow: 'He could have been waiting for aliens to pick him up. Hard to say with Heero.' it cracks me up every single time. :)
Blindy chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aw! What an awesome fic. I really liked it. Very powerful last line. And they characters were wonderfully in character. Excellent job!

B.
Full Moon Howl chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Funny!
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
That is absolutely *hilarious*. There's no way around it - just...hilarious. Love it!
Li Lian-Fang chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This was so totaly awesome! I loved it!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Aw, that's sweet. I love Duo. He's so awesome.
heidi-mayer87 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That was so incredibly sweet. And lovely. And so very Duo to play with death like that. _
Trixters' Muse chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Cute! I love it!
acern chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
"Might as well go out in style." Getting killed for throwing a snowball is stylish? XD I heart you! It's so perfect, the whole thing. And the bit about the aliens was great too.

That was so good. A perfect idea!

I'm really amazed sometimes at what some people can think up, this was great. But then again, maybe it's justI who can not think up amazingly amazing things!