Reviews for Never is an Awfully Long Time
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Do you have a deviantart account by any chance
Sammi 007 chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
sofia815 chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
... update soon... please... so much cliffieness!
Vesper Mucha chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
Ah i wish u would countinue but excellent
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
Dammit, this is so good, you need to freaking update.
Dont-Stop-Believin chapter 3 . 9/23/2004
Great Story!.I little sad thought.I wish Peter and Wendy didn't have that fight!.Anyways,please update soon...I can't wait to see what happends next!
The Author That Never Was chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
Aww...poor Peter. I do hope that things will be alright between him and Wendy!
ladykaylee chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
omg its really good! please continue! and make things right between peter and wendy!
Carolinus Took chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
please continue!
Kimberly-A chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
I just found this story tonight and read straight through what you've written so far. I must admit I was surprised that Peter knew what a fiance was, but other than that I'm enjoying the story tremendously. I particularly liked the scene with Peter outside the window while Wendy was in the nursery ... very sweet and poignant. I hope you're still planning to continue the story!
Miss Ri chapter 3 . 1/10/2004 more happy thoughts? *sob* Please continue I MUST read more!
kelsiek chapter 3 . 1/9/2004 sad I think that I am actually going to cry. I just am in love with this. This is so clever. I wonder what is going to happen to Peter with no tink. Update soon.
Supergurl1 chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
I'm really likin this story! It ROCS! Plz write more soon!
luv Supergurl1
bamaslamma29 chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
Wow what a wonderful writer you are! Just enough detail, but not too much, and the emotions are just great! Oh how I wish that these Peter Wendy stories would end up that they could go back to Neverland though and not have to grow up and love each other there. I write Harry Potter fanfic mostly on , but I might have to try Peter Pan now! I really love this and hope you update son!
nothingremotelytraceable chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
aw. happy and sad. veyr nice. i loved the movie, and u do great at making them the same. more, please.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »