Reviews for Modus vivendi
lifeasemily chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
Aaaah, this story is so enamoring! I find that how you set up the story depicts both Cat and Tonino quite true to character! I am very much looking forward to more chapters!
Edelin chapter 8 . 5/27/2007
interesting story continue lols well i would like to read that tonino learns about janet and Gwendolen of course it's your choice what will happen
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
this is fantastic... I'm waiting for more :D

The whole Cat thing is really clever... XD... everything's really original and all that. It's brilliant (: C: :D XD

bb xx
The Toaster chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This story was... very, very good. You deserve cookies for writing it, even. It's like canon, but... slashier (huzzah!). So I shall say three cheers for miskantonic, for you deserve them muchly. Amusing, well thought out and just plain sweet, this story brought a smile to my face and would have made my day if my day hadn't already been made. Many kudos to you!

(my only complaint is that it isn't longer)
Becki3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005

Thoroughly adored the fic. You managed keep the characters very true to themselves. It was almost like another short story was stuck into the middle of Mixed Magic.. *..which I happen to be rereading at the moment.. XD so it worked for me especially well*
Morrolan chapter 8 . 9/11/2005
So very amusing. :-)
Seregwen Morthil chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
that's not how to spell domestic... really good story

*evil laughter*

can't wait to see how it turns out...
Unlovingdragon chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
This is positively wonderful! I know you haven't updated in a year or two but would you consider writing more? I'm in love with the story now!
darrenshanfan chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
i love this there should be more Cat x Tonino!
Ever1 chapter 8 . 10/15/2004
:O What a wonderful story. A quote of this is now my MSN name...:P The buns and breads question...had me in hysterics.

Loving it. More of the pairing, though...please?
Artemis Obscure chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
i just wanted to let u know that i'll be adding your story(s) to the C2 community that i've justset up. if it isn't ok with you, can you just let me know? thanks!
placeyoufearthemost chapter 8 . 6/26/2004
This is my favorite DWJ fic on this site! It's really well-written and I can't wait for the next chapter!
serinatia chapter 8 . 5/29/2004
I liked this story. Slashing DWJ stories seems wrong, somehow, but this was nicely done.

You wrote the cats very well - very like Diana Wynne Jones.

I loved how the two boys had to attempt fixing the kitchen again. And how Fiddle played a part in the scenes between Tonino and Cat

This is the first DWJ fic I've read, and I think it has set the standard as rather high. Your writing style is like the Chrestomanci series, which is intended as a compliment.

In summary: I loved it, and thank you. /fangirl
Alarivana Ciaernu chapter 8 . 5/24/2004
This is good, and the only Diana Wynne Jones slash I know of. Please write more. *begs, then hands yummy gelato* You deserve lots of gelato. And what about the buns? UPDATE.
swillgress chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
great story, and it is so good to find one with decent length chapters.
i really approve of your policy of finishing the story before putting it on the site!
i hope you write a sequel i will go mad not knowing what happens!
could you please kindly put a notice on the site or something to say whether or not there is going to be a sequel. thank you.