Reviews for Mrs Giles
Angellia chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Aw man, it's a shame this was never finished. It was a great fic
casey chapter 16 . 1/22/2006
I love it so far so please,please,please,please,please update.
Anyanka0705 chapter 16 . 10/17/2004
This is pretty good so far. There is one chapter that there is only about 10 lines in it...you might want to get that checked out. Continue.

AJ
willowrose1616 chapter 16 . 9/29/2004
wow this is interesting update soon plz
KatBlue chapter 16 . 9/23/2004
Must have more please. I'm really into it. I know how you feel I 've some comp prob myself. Update as soon as you can.
staci chapter 16 . 9/22/2004
This is a good story. i saw the movie on lifetime a few years ago and it was really good. i don't remember to much from the movie but i did remember the whole quarter thing. i think it was darla that stabbed him because he did the same thing to her that he did to buffy.
Carree chapter 16 . 9/21/2004
HAHA! Angel's dead angels dead*continues to chant* awsome story. wish i had something more creative or helpful to say but i don't so i'll just say that i like ur story and i like the longer chapter 13 better.
Ultrawoman chapter 16 . 9/19/2004
I suddenly realsied I haven't read this fic in quite a while, so I've just done some major catching up. I like how this has progressed and how you're making some of it completely different to the movie but still kind of fitting the great storyline which I love. So now the family knows that Dru is dead and that Buffy is actually... well, Buffy! lol. But Angel is dead! who did it? I think I probably know but hey, you might surprise me! Update as soon as you can. Ultra
Elizance chapter 16 . 9/14/2004
ooh yay! please update soon!
sophie chapter 15 . 9/10/2004
Update soon plz!
The Phantom Cornet Player chapter 15 . 8/7/2004
AARRGH! Im away for two months and you go and leave me with a cliffhanger! NO FAIR!
KatBlue chapter 15 . 7/26/2004
What who where and why? I feel bad for angel but not so cause his part in this fic. keep em coming.
willowrose16 chapter 15 . 7/6/2004
nice clif hanger. I think I liked the original chapter 12 better. And it might be that I some how missed it but where and when does Spike learn Buffy's real name?
eyelashxwishes chapter 15 . 7/6/2004
o it was soo good short, but good...thanks for updating i've been waiting lol update soon ok? Hmm i wonder who that was that stabbed him...
amylase chapter 13 . 6/11/2004
personly I like the alt chp 12 best. keep writing. I was so happy to see this story updated again.