Reviews for Mrs Giles
AmandaMarieJohnson333 chapter 1 . 9/6
Love it so far! I literally laughed out loud right in the Dr office waiting room when I saw "Randy Giles"! Haha, awesome! Cnt wait to read more!
tasheika.conley chapter 16 . 5/17/2015
now I won't get to read the ending
Angellia chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Aw man, it's a shame this was never finished. It was a great fic
casey chapter 16 . 1/22/2006
I love it so far so please,please,please,please,please update.
FiftyShadesOfVampires chapter 16 . 10/17/2004
This is pretty good so far. There is one chapter that there is only about 10 lines in might want to get that checked out. Continue.

willowrose1616 chapter 16 . 9/29/2004
wow this is interesting update soon plz
KatBlue chapter 16 . 9/23/2004
Must have more please. I'm really into it. I know how you feel I 've some comp prob myself. Update as soon as you can.
staci chapter 16 . 9/22/2004
This is a good story. i saw the movie on lifetime a few years ago and it was really good. i don't remember to much from the movie but i did remember the whole quarter thing. i think it was darla that stabbed him because he did the same thing to her that he did to buffy.
Carree chapter 16 . 9/21/2004
HAHA! Angel's dead angels dead*continues to chant* awsome story. wish i had something more creative or helpful to say but i don't so i'll just say that i like ur story and i like the longer chapter 13 better.
Ultrawoman chapter 16 . 9/19/2004
I suddenly realsied I haven't read this fic in quite a while, so I've just done some major catching up. I like how this has progressed and how you're making some of it completely different to the movie but still kind of fitting the great storyline which I love. So now the family knows that Dru is dead and that Buffy is actually... well, Buffy! lol. But Angel is dead! who did it? I think I probably know but hey, you might surprise me! Update as soon as you can. ~ Ultra
Elizance chapter 16 . 9/14/2004
ooh yay! please update soon!
sophie chapter 15 . 9/10/2004
Update soon plz!
The Phantom Cornet Player chapter 15 . 8/7/2004
AARRGH! Im away for two months and you go and leave me with a cliffhanger! NO FAIR!
KatBlue chapter 15 . 7/26/2004
What who where and why? I feel bad for angel but not so cause his part in this fic. keep em coming.
willowrose16 chapter 15 . 7/6/2004
nice clif hanger. I think I liked the original chapter 12 better. And it might be that I some how missed it but where and when does Spike learn Buffy's real name?