Reviews for Why and How Arwen's Tale
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Poor Glorfy, Ro, and Dan! Evil Arwen! Have you noticed that most fics of this sort involve Arwen being evil? I quite liked that Arwen plays "only child", and the twins' cheerful personalities were hilarious! I love your fics!

Avie
SilentBanshee chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Oh! **claps giddily** This is going on favorites!
Orli chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
What a dreadfully wonderful bit of bashing that was dear chap. A person can sleep peacfully knowing that someone out there hates Arwen as much as them. Aye, Pip! Consider yourself 'at 'ome! *develops shifty eyes* We'll poke out her eyses precious. YES! And then we makes them crawl. Where was I? Oh yes, splendid good job. Diddly.
Anya Midnight chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
XDXD I love it! Not only do you know Glorfindel was supposed to get Frodo on his horse to Rivendell, you added the Twinses! I love you, I really do.
"It seems Arwen is playing only child again."
XDXD Take that, movie!fans!
Thorn-Silvermoon chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Poor, poor Glorfindel. And Elladan and Elrohir.
Now, on to the next question (After 'Where'd Glorfindel and the Twins go?', of course)- Who gave Arwen a sword? Were they out of their mind? Or did she just steal it, like the horse?
Night-Owl123 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
LOL. funny... _
Anulrom Ratsirve chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
LMFAO! This is hilarious.
"Before? I barely remember what the sun looks like!"
"I do hope she doesn't forget about us again..."
Hahahahah! This is great. Loved it.
favorite
Frodo Fanatic chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
this is FUNNY!
Crawford chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
LOL that was really good, I hope to see more in the future...
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
ROTFLMBO! Oh, that's bad. lol.
Thanks for writing it.
God bless you.
little-lost-one chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Great story! I love how you had Elladan and Elrohir in the closet too. That would explain why they weren't in RotK and the fact that they aren't mentioned in any of the movies. It seems like that it could have happened in the movie. Very funny story!
An olllld friend chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
you didnt happen to write this late at night very hyper did you
o.o
Erestor chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Glorfindel is too cool to get locked in a closet by Arwen.
CallOfBooty chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
that was very clever & funny, i liked it, it explains it all!
Facetious chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Marvelous, absolutely marvelous! I have to admit I was dissapointed that Arwen got to rescue Frodo, but the closet is a great explanation. It's rather funny that there are now 3 lads in the closet...it's bloody funny, actually. I actually hope she does forget them...Keep up the good work