Reviews for Slytherin Is As Slytherin Does
voldyismyfather chapter 23 . 7/20/2011
its good really good more . ?storyid1666842&chapter23&storytextid4789193
AmberDale chapter 23 . 5/30/2010
AHHHHHH! im gonna cry or something this an amazing story i love it so much but it isnt complete:( this makes me sad plz if u have spare time plz finish it even though its been since 2004. i just had to review and say something. Thanks:)
Semper a Lamia chapter 23 . 9/23/2009
i'm hooked? are you going to be updating?
lovedrher chapter 23 . 1/9/2009
update!
sugar quills and ink chapter 23 . 12/5/2007
OH MY GOD!

AWESOME FIC!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE!

UPDATE PLEASE!
cmtaylor531 chapter 23 . 1/31/2007
I loved it. Im completely and utterly sad you never finished it!
Ppeppzz chapter 23 . 8/12/2006
Hello, well done so far, When ARE you going to UPDATE? I am REALLY enjoying your story and would like to know what happens plus read to the end. I like how you portray the characters, as well as add in the twists and turns. Hopefully you will continue... (PRETTY PLEASE!)
dwntwndanbrown chapter 23 . 6/9/2006
Okay...so I started reading this this afternoon and though I know I should've paused earlier-I have the ACT in the morning-I just couldn't do it! It's an amazing story! I love Draco/Hermione fics...don't read them nearly as often as I'd like to. I just really love this and would love to see what else is written, though I'll be away from any computer for two months after Monday...fun stuff there! But now I MUST go to sleep...dont wanna fail the test!
openhearted chapter 23 . 6/8/2005
wow i love your story..i read it all in like one night..seriously. So would you please! please! please! update soon! lol
Loree chapter 23 . 5/17/2005
Hey, i just started reading your story and i think that it is wonderful. i look foward to reading some more of it from you.
Ginny001 chapter 8 . 5/10/2005
Hey, I looked up your profile on after reading and reviewing your story on (my username is Kirstar). And this story is just as amazing! Seriously, I love the way you write! I just thought I'd review here because I doubt I'll have time to read the story all in one go and I just wanted to let you know how much I love what I've read so far! You're deffinatley going on my list of favourite authors!
Zo the Inkblot chapter 23 . 4/8/2005
What a great story...I hope you haven't abandoned it! It's been so long since you've updated, but I truly hope that you take the time to close it all for us ;) Thanks for a wonderful read! I found this so interesting, even with discrepancies (which you stated you might have) with the book. It was still very real to me and I did become invested in Hermione and Draco's relationship. Kudos. Job very well done :D

Zoe
Diatha chapter 8 . 4/3/2005
Ok..you've just confirmed my suspicion. You've never read the books. The information here are things that were gleaned from the movies and other fanfictions. The Room of Requirement isn't behind a portrait. It's along a blank wall you have to pace in front of 3 times concentrating on what you need, then a door will appear and the Room of Requirement will provide. Quite nifty really.
AJLITE chapter 18 . 4/3/2005
I LOVE IT!
amor-amor chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
i take it you are no longer writing this story and i should just stop reading?