Reviews for Slytherin Is As Slytherin Does
voldyismyfather chapter 23 . 7/20/2011
its good really good more . ?storyid1666842&chapter23&storytextid4789193
AmberDale chapter 23 . 5/30/2010
AHHHHHH! im gonna cry or something this an amazing story i love it so much but it isnt complete:( this makes me sad plz if u have spare time plz finish it even though its been since 2004. i just had to review and say something. Thanks:)
Semper a Lamia chapter 23 . 9/23/2009
i'm hooked? are you going to be updating?
lovedrher chapter 23 . 1/9/2009
sugar quills and ink chapter 23 . 12/5/2007

cmtaylor531 chapter 23 . 1/31/2007
I loved it. Im completely and utterly sad you never finished it!
Ppeppzz chapter 23 . 8/12/2006
Hello, well done so far, When ARE you going to UPDATE? I am REALLY enjoying your story and would like to know what happens plus read to the end. I like how you portray the characters, as well as add in the twists and turns. Hopefully you will continue... (PRETTY PLEASE!)
dwntwndanbrown chapter 23 . 6/9/2006 I started reading this this afternoon and though I know I should've paused earlier-I have the ACT in the morning-I just couldn't do it! It's an amazing story! I love Draco/Hermione fics...don't read them nearly as often as I'd like to. I just really love this and would love to see what else is written, though I'll be away from any computer for two months after stuff there! But now I MUST go to sleep...dont wanna fail the test!
openhearted chapter 23 . 6/8/2005
wow i love your story..i read it all in like one night..seriously. So would you please! please! please! update soon! lol
Loree chapter 23 . 5/17/2005
Hey, i just started reading your story and i think that it is wonderful. i look foward to reading some more of it from you.
Ginny001 chapter 8 . 5/10/2005
Hey, I looked up your profile on after reading and reviewing your story on (my username is Kirstar). And this story is just as amazing! Seriously, I love the way you write! I just thought I'd review here because I doubt I'll have time to read the story all in one go and I just wanted to let you know how much I love what I've read so far! You're deffinatley going on my list of favourite authors!
Zo the Inkblot chapter 23 . 4/8/2005
What a great story...I hope you haven't abandoned it! It's been so long since you've updated, but I truly hope that you take the time to close it all for us ;) Thanks for a wonderful read! I found this so interesting, even with discrepancies (which you stated you might have) with the book. It was still very real to me and I did become invested in Hermione and Draco's relationship. Kudos. Job very well done :D

Diatha chapter 8 . 4/3/2005've just confirmed my suspicion. You've never read the books. The information here are things that were gleaned from the movies and other fanfictions. The Room of Requirement isn't behind a portrait. It's along a blank wall you have to pace in front of 3 times concentrating on what you need, then a door will appear and the Room of Requirement will provide. Quite nifty really.
AJLITE chapter 18 . 4/3/2005
amor-amor chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
i take it you are no longer writing this story and i should just stop reading?