Reviews for only a human god
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Awesome story!
Flowers In The River chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
My goodness... & I thought I couldn't luv ur writing more...

U have such an amazing talent... I adore the fact that when I was reading I felt like my eyes were seeing thru the looking glass of Subaru & Kamui's relationship. This story is tops... so much depth :o)
Sekaina chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I like how you pointed out in the AN that maybe Subaru is Kamui's guardian angel. I never thought of that and I like the idea, being against yaoi and all...hey, we all have our opinions right?
Sumeragi Sui chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
VERY nicely written. Although... I found an itty mistake...
Somehow, in the back of his mind, a little of his tension was eased. Was this all part of the reason he had chosen to become a Dragon of Earth?
Shouldn't it be Dragon of Heaven?
But, anyway, it was really good. I agree, X seems to have defocused itself; Seishirou, in Tokyo Babylon, had a lot of wisdom... yet he still didn't have feelings... anyway, yeah.
Dragon vision chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Yeah...I'm too lazy to login. I love this! This is so cool! Write more! _ GO SUBARU SAN! heehee.
I'm glad you didn't make it into a one shot fic. Update soon!
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Good story! I love it! I'm agree with your opinion about Subaru's influence to build Kamui's character. Even though Subaru never talked much, what he said always leaved a deep mark inside Kamui's.
yamikizu chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Wow, great job! I am really impressed with this... Please write more SK stories in the future! Again, great job! _
kiboutoyume chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
This was very good. Your fics are always quite deep and I don't think I've seen a typo from you yet. _~
I'm also very glad that you didn't rush an ending to Rikoteki na yume. I'd prefer to wait for a well-thought out ending, and I wouldn't expect any less from you.
Happy New Year to you too!
Officially Retired from Fanfic chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I like this story. I'm a big fan of the angst in Tokyo Babylon...I have this huge soft spot for Subaru, and anything to do with Subaru and Kamui so...I enjoyed this.