Reviews for Kiss at Midnight
I really liked it!

kisses!

hikaru!
zfighter chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
that was a good story. i liked it a lot. write another one soon!

zfighter
iTomato chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
KAWAII!
It gave me that warm and fuzzy feeling xD
I loved it! . I love Gohan/Videl... they're perfect together
keep up the awesome work .
Chibi Goten is the best xD Gotta love the hyperactive seven year old
gaul1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
good
ShadowObscurity chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Aww. . .that was cute. I really need to go to bed thoguh, or finish my chapter. Eh it can wait until tomarrow. Another wonderful fic.
AoiDorogan chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
This one was very kawaii! - I love how Videl and Gohan go off into their own little world
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Hey Soni! 'sup girlfriend! (braceface...lol)
Aw that was sweet! - Bah... I share Videl's same sentiments in the beginning of the chapter... oh wow! New year... Until I find myself a worthy Gohan-or Future Trunks-then maybe that'll change! :)
I found a couple of errors.. but that's just me...nitpicking. Again, like the Xmas fic-you did an xmas fic (or I'm just thinking of something else)-you were able to do a New Years fic; unlike lazy me. *sigh*
Again-nice stuff! If I feel like to read cute, dreamy-ish fics, I know where to turn to!
Anyways, how're you? :) I didn't hear from you for a while.. and i was worried! !
See I do care! :p
My dad was in the hospi yesterday... and he was complaining that I wasn't caring. I have a problem showing... softness. *shudders* Ah-off topic...
Hope to hear from you soon!
Later,
GD
kiss kiss
Nitte iz chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Very cute!
Yochanna ben David chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
i thinks that's sweet, it's great for new year's
Shima And Tempis chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Aww... Cute. Very good one-shot.
-SAT
Ligar Zero X chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I must say, that was pretty darn good! I haven't read a new-years-eve fic before! Keep up the good work and good luck on the sequel to Mists of Avalon!
Sailor Water Dragon chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
AW! how cute!
very very nice story, good job!
Swd
Elincia Nightengale chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Aww, this was cute. Usually I absolutely hate fics that have original characters in it as prime people, but in here it worked out just fine.
imbatgirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2004