Reviews for Dual Blood
shadowfox chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
One thing. The lightning blade isn't a slashing technique, it is a piercing one.
shadowfox chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
A couple of things you need to work on. The first thing is the formatting. The way it is now is hard to read. Try making it so that it is across the whole page. Another things is about the Naruto fandom. Most ninja cant do jutsu without hand signs. You might want to say that they are doing hand seals. Also, the water jutsu that Naruto uses is a high rank jutsu, meaning it takes a lot of chakra. He shouldn't be able to do it that many times in a row. The final thing is that the wood style was a unique trait of the first hokage and there weren't any hidden villages when he was born.
kingrobert84 chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
this was a great story
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
i love this story i always thought naruto should be better then they make him
cariangelus chapter 15 . 11/27/2011
this was a great story I just wish you were able to finish the second half to it. but still love the story
kimichee chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Your story is really interesting

but your grammar and how the sentences were sometimes detached from on another really put my off :(
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
very good

Kaito hungry want to eat
Unoviento chapter 15 . 10/14/2010
Hey there

Nice fic, original and action packed. There is but one detail i'd like to coment you about.

Too many line brakes!. It's not fluid at all, and it makes your fic difficult to read. I'm not expert but i nearly dropped reading it a few times. The flashbacks are too many and desorganized.

Could be a great fic. Check out this deatails, good luck and thank you for trying.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
FAVES.
FTFCHRIS chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Why the hell would you thank pre-readers that don't correct your mistakes?
FTFCHRIS chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh god... i remember why i stopped reading this story now. Please for the love of god just lie to me and tell me english isn't your first language.
anemix chapter 15 . 4/21/2009
Great plot line! The spelling and grammar mistakes are annoying, but I can understand what's going on. Sometimes you just go from one scene to another without a mark to separate the scenes. At least I can figure out quickly that the scene has changed.

I get why Naruto is called the 'evolution warrior' or something like that. During the course of this story his powers and fighting style has changed completely. His Sharingan died out as well as his Red Cross bloodline, and he has awakened a totally new bloodline.

It's sort off annoying that Naruto seems to have all of this powerful stuff going for him though. He just 'happens' to have 2 bloodlines and one that is yet to awaken. He just 'happens' to have 2 powerful summoning contracts. He just 'happens' to have the Kyuubi sealed in him (though it is from canon). I like that he didn't just get his power without consequences or working hard though. Naruto is a hard worker and gets his power by working hard.

All in all, not the best writing, and it's a bit rushed, but you have a great/good storyline. All the bloodlines just irk me.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")
goldenboy892007 chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
bad ass he hasnt lost red cross if its just turned dormant he still has a chance to re awaken it if you think about it anyway update asap
Matu07 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This is story is interesting but you have too little detail in it..

No actions are explained, we dont see what the characters are thinking , its just too plain and boring.
jesi ki kage chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
COOL! you better have a sequel!