Reviews for Dual Blood
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2019
why do you write
like this? Its super annoying, and i feel like
you're simply trying
to make the chapter longer
silverblade10101 chapter 1 . 11/1/2018
your text style is confusing to the point it made my head hurt. and everything seems rushed
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
Stupid
6She6Devil6 chapter 2 . 8/15/2018
Why are you writing

You split scentences up into paragraphs even though

they’re not finished.

It’s rather annoying, and hard to read. It would probably be best

if you go back and fix it, because there are most likely people who will

stop reading because of this.

And if you’re wondering why I’m writing like this,

it’s so that you can see how annoying it is. If it doesn’t annoy you,

then fix it anyways because it will annoy other people.
Shadowpletlove chapter 15 . 6/18/2018
Dang this one was amazing. I cant wait to read the the sequel.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
Digimon characters as anbu. Damn who would have thought.
shadowfox chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
One thing. The lightning blade isn't a slashing technique, it is a piercing one.
shadowfox chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
A couple of things you need to work on. The first thing is the formatting. The way it is now is hard to read. Try making it so that it is across the whole page. Another things is about the Naruto fandom. Most ninja cant do jutsu without hand signs. You might want to say that they are doing hand seals. Also, the water jutsu that Naruto uses is a high rank jutsu, meaning it takes a lot of chakra. He shouldn't be able to do it that many times in a row. The final thing is that the wood style was a unique trait of the first hokage and there weren't any hidden villages when he was born.
kingrobert84 chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
this was a great story
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
i love this story i always thought naruto should be better then they make him
cariangelus chapter 15 . 11/27/2011
this was a great story I just wish you were able to finish the second half to it. but still love the story
kimichee chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Your story is really interesting

but your grammar and how the sentences were sometimes detached from on another really put my off :(
Kaito Echizen chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
very good

Kaito hungry want to eat
Unoviento chapter 15 . 10/14/2010
Hey there

Nice fic, original and action packed. There is but one detail i'd like to coment you about.

Too many line brakes!. It's not fluid at all, and it makes your fic difficult to read. I'm not expert but i nearly dropped reading it a few times. The flashbacks are too many and desorganized.

Could be a great fic. Check out this deatails, good luck and thank you for trying.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010