Reviews for Ano Toki no Bokura wa
Reviewer chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Awww... What a pathetic story. I mean, techincally its okay. But the cahracters are so out of it, i wanted to throw up.
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Loved it!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Naruto and Sasuke are so cute 3
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Naruto, you are crazy!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Sasuke is a little disturbing..
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh wow Sasuke is really sweet here xD I really like the cuteness of Sasuke and Naruto... They're so perfect for each other :) I also like NaruSaku so this was nice
elle chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
I wanna kill Ino so very much! Grr! How dare she did that!? And Naruto please...stop with that denial. I had dealed with someone denial and I knew that losing someone important could make you crazy but think about others. And Sasuke.. I pity you poor soul.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
#ready to kill Ino, but when she finally suicide after apologize to Naruto, stopped and grumbled loudly

I would say... This fic is unique...!

Good... But too complicated...

But the great thing is, the relationship between SasuNaru was not running in circle. Though, running in sharp zig zag. Tsk...

The problem here only in Ino... That's all...!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
It's 3 o'clock in The morning but i couldn't stop reading! I loved it!
gccgfM chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
aw I'm speechless
Alessandra West chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
I really like this story you made! _ also I was wondering if I could see the links all of the uncensored versions of the chapters that you were talking about and another thing what ever happened to Ino? She went really bonkers throughout the chapters(not that I didn't like the craziness with the drama, loved it by the way X3)and I didn't see anything about her going to jail for kidnapping and attempted double murder or be put in the nut house for forcefully try to seduce Sasuke or for breaking Naruto and making go though the bridge of insanity.(I read about the part when Naruto used his blood to paint the wall by the way, amazing, a little frightening, but amazing)
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I really hate sakura so that's ok :3
Guest chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
hahahaha horny rabbits will always remain as horny rabbits lol XD thank you for the story! _ I had my cries, fun reading them :D !
Guest chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
I agree with alusandrea's review. This story had some flaws, but the ending was quite good. I liked the ideas about love that Naruto and Ino talked about, also Naruto and Sasuke talking about not running away from love just because they are afraid to be hurt. It was a nice way to end the fic because the story had been talking about selfish love vs. selfless love the whole way through. Additionally, both Naruto and Sasuke were guilty of running away from their feelings, so it was nice that they both had the same realization at the end, instead of Naruto being the smart one who was right all along and Sasuke being the one causing all the problems (or vice versa).

I also agree with some of the flaws that alusandrea pointed out. Some of the plot twists were just a bit too much (yeah, an mpreg warning would have been nice), but I appreciate you putting in the plot twists to keep us entertained, as you mentioned in an author's note, while at least staying consistent to the themes of your story (obsessive love, etc.) And it helped me as a reader to accept some of the things that were going on since you made sure we all knew Naruto and Ino were mentally unbalanced. However, Sasuke taking advantage of a mentally-ill Naruto made me uncomfortable as well, especially when Naruto had been so clear about his feelings for Sasuke before all this had happened. I'm not sure it would have been OK for Sasuke to sleep with Naruto even if they'd been in a relationship before this because Naruto's mind was *so* messed up and he basically thought he was a 7 year-old. So for Sasuke to sleep with someone who thought he was a child AND who had also rejected him before was not cool. At least Sasuke felt bad about it, that was the only point in his favor, also that he was willing to respect Naruto's wishes and leave him alone afterward. Metaphorically, Sasuke made up for what he did to Naruto in how much he suffered afterward, so that was another reason why I didn't hate him in the fic, but still found his relationship with Naruto a bit iffy.

Well, it was fun reading such an old fanfic. Even though this is from 2004, I didn't find it "dated" at all. The stuff with Naruto's parents was a bit odd since now we know all about them, who they are and the fact that they died the day he was born, but other than that, it still basically works as Naruto fic.
Springtome00 chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
I love this story. i'm happy Sasuke's unrequited love returned.
1,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »