Reviews for Stonger than Desire
NumeralNerd chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Brilliant idea! I love how you included Draco's signature smirk while he was fondling over her in the mirror!
we're chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
are you going to do more? cause that would be awesome! D
Chabela chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
Are you going to add another chapter and more because its too much of a great story to abandon! I love it its great and sweet. Right now im wondering if he saw Hermione in the mirror with him. So please continue :D
Chabela chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Wow even more suspense I like this chapter better than the last because there is Draco in it (hahaha) Good chapter :D
Chabela chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
O Suspense I like it its cute and very Hermioneish :D I also like the descriptions at the end with Draco holding Hermione's waist.
emmarick chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
u shouldn't have stopped, this sounded fascinating, i would have loved to read it on...it was really good, please continue if u can...
The Grich Witch chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
I really like what you wrote so far, so please, continue with this story.. :-)
Nymphie07 chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
i like this story!

Update soon please!
Alenor chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
heya, this is a great story so far. i can't wait for more ~ Alenor
LittleGreenPeas chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
excelent story. plz update soon. cant wait for the ending. :)
Kirah chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
You just have to write more!,and yeah I nkow im no one you know to be making demands, but really, it's just to good, and to sad and frustating not to know what happens next. Please write.

Or atleast send and e-mail or something saying that you will definetely not uptade so we, bored people that we are, don't stay here waiting for you...

~Kirah
Scyco Sphinx chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
so... does this mean you will continue my story? I hope so. I haven't read too much DxH since Harry Potter was finished but i definitly would if you wre to write it! Can't wait to see more!

Scyco Sphinx
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
I like it!

More!
SMALLwhitelies chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
yay! thanks for updating. i surely hope that you'll come out of retirement long enough to finish this fic; it's very good. please update again soon!
Nanyin chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
now this looks promising.