Reviews for Forgiveness
zeo knight chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
sad sad sad im not sure if i like you now thanks to this :side note its good
brennan-freak chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Hello, I am devastated, crying all over my keyboard, this is so, SO sad, I can't , I just can't find the right words to express how terribly sad I am.

How could you let Jessie die and make Brennan feel SO guilty! This is SO damned sad, no stop it, STOP IT! (Snif, snif!)

And Shalimar can't forgive Brennan, really heartbreaking! (Need more tissues here!)

Then she tells him Jessie's dead and she walkes away, slammes the door, not even looking at Brennan, not comforting him, leaving him, giving him even more guilt, this is just to much! (NO, can't handle this, my poor Brennan!)

Poor Brennan, he's going to run now and never look back, run from sanctuary, from Shalimar, from every one, from himself, driving his car over the limit, crash and DIE!

It's the only thing he can do, his heart's broken and Shal, she has left him in misery, without her, he doesn't care anymore, doesn't, no can't get over this, without her help he's lost, poor, poor Brennan! (SNIF, SNIF!)

PLEASE, PLEASE, write a sequel and save Brennan, let Shal forgive him and save him!

YOU REALLY MADE MY HEART STOP TOO, WITH YOUR STORY! SNIF, SNIF, POOR BRENNAN, COME HERE AND I WILL SAVE YOU, COME TO MY ARMS AND I WILL COMFORT YOU! SNIF, SNIF, MY POOR BRENNAN!
darcy101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
er, excuse me. leaving it there? so not cool!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
ACK! You KILLED him! So sad...

But it went well in the story. Character death is not my favourite... the healing part, to me, is just as exciting as the angst. Good story, though!
Joslin chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Aww... ...*cry*
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
I hope you have more of this tragedy fics... that Jesse ar in them...

This is wonderful, thank you!

Sivan
Falconwolf3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
That was wonderful, got me crying! Great job!
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
WOW that all I have to say us WOW.
phsycho vamp chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Can somebody pass me bucket?My tears are spilling all over keyboard & I don't wanna get electrocuted.

READ IT! IT'S AWESOME !
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
i loved this story even to the bitter, sad end. I cant believe it. I feel for Brennan its not like he could really control what he was doing. He was on modified steriods. So sad.
aniki19 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
hey hi...i've just read ur 'forgiveness'n although e ending is pretty sad(who m i kidding it was downrite depressing!)i couldn't help but feel justified like tt's e way it should have ended (i meant in e episode)[without e death part if posible but then hey..it is ur story...]..coz e way e plot ended in e show was kinda for e tears nyway...n boy..do i love jesse!keep writing...coz i'm a fan!
Mommints chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Bitten by the Mutant X bug and dying for some fanfic to read so I can brush up on writing my own story, I stumbled across this...and I'm glad I did.
There are many reasons why I like this, it caught and held me till the end but most of all, its the ending that will stay with me for a while. Bravo to you for not writing a fluffy ending, and instead exploring how the death of a character would affect the others.
I too wished you wrote for the show...;-)
Laheara chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
WOW! This story was amazing! I kept saying to myself, "he's gonne wake up, he's ok in the next ep she'll likely stay canon." then "Jesse DIED last night!" NO OMG I was shocked. This was really good. :)
Redhead2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Bitter end, you could say that again. I am usually the one cheering for the miracle and happy ending. You are right though, the writers never take an episode to its full conclusion. With the beating Jesse really took, it was a wonder he was on his feet at all at the end. It would have made more sense if we didn't see his head hit the concrete so many times. Your ending is much more realistic but breaks my heart. I've come to really like Jesse. You did a great job.
brigitta1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
you make me cry everytime with this story!
I sit here sniffing, typing this review, but your story chokes me (positive thing)
I read this last night the first time and since then I have read it a couple of times already!
Love it! I really do!