Reviews for Christmas Wishes
Snoopy1967 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I like the story. it is very sweet. you should write another one about these two or continue with this one.
Lillith's Sorrow chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Well as fan of JAG I must say this was absolutely enjoyable Coates was always my personal favorite and to see her romantically envolved with Mack, its a forbidden dream come true. The sensual and tender way in which you detalied the story, was moving. Please (not to sound desperate) continue with this story, if for no one else, do it for me who was entrapped in the denied Coates/Mackenzie love ;)
Mastrblckhwk chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Great story. I'd really like to see a sequal like the aftermath and what they end up doing
Missy Holland chapter 1 . 4/14/2006

Exitus acta probat.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I want a sequel!
Sean chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Greatest romance story I ever read, bar none. could have used an iota more sex, but excellent other than that. I encourage the author to write many sequels.
K59 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
DUL!

This should no means be R- pg13? yes.
kevin chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
very well written does the trick for arousal
suz573 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I really truly enjoyed this story. I would love to see more written about Mac and Jennifer. I am glad someone had the guts to throw something different at us. PLEASE write more!
hrybst chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
It's good to see that some people aren't afraid to shake things up a bit. But I guess being male makes me some what bias on this particular combination. Anyway, I thought the story was well written and you have my complements for having the guts to post it. Sorry I have nothing constructive to add.
Annoy chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
This was a good story. Nice for something diffrent. I would like to see more like.
Psyfi chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
That was without a doubt the first really good Mac/Jen story I have every read. Bravo! Well done and please, please, PLEASE keep writing more! :D