Reviews for Training
wolfsdottir13 chapter 15 . 3/19
OH MY... I loved it! It was so sweet all the way through... and... Just... *Squeak*! It was really good, I loved it! The interaction between Sebastian and Davis was just amazing! Like, it wasn't too forced, but things were happening at quite a quick pace and it works really well! :)
nsam85 chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
It was really sweet...but was hoping for some hot action...especially seeing as the character David is played by Wentworth Miller
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
i hate you dude im not homophobic but this is akin to making gatsby gay
SemperSomnium chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
This was brilliant, I loved it!
Hiyami chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
*Squee from the loveliness of it all*
Draconic Caduceus chapter 15 . 4/23/2010
I stumbled on this story a few years back when I was new to this site. It endeared itself to me in ways many similar stories hadn't. Even now, years after I found it, I return back to read it over and smile. I can honestly say that it is easily one of my most favorite stories and one I can read over and over again and never tire of it.

I love your characterizations, the technical aspects (if you could call it that) behind the squadrons and training, and the differing norms in regards to sexual preferences. I continually find myself disappointed at the ending, not because I did not like it, but because the story is over and now I would have to do my homework. I loved in particular the characterization of Sebastian and how their Skybacks had their own separate "culture" in regards to their speaking.

If I close my eyes, I can find myself picturing everything, and every action seems either logical or plausible - justified honestly and something I could see myself or a friend doing. Even though Saurians do not exist in our world, I can see this as something that could happen in "the real world" and I can find no little detail that stands out to me as something left unsaid or something that made no sense to me as a reader and as one who did not have the logic of the entire piece mapped out in my mind.

I do not know what more I can say without feeling redundant or over excessive, so I will leave you with this: thank you for the good read.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 15 . 1/8/2010
Oh God, that was (NOT) hideous. Let me (SEND LOVE) to the author.

_
Ihni chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
I don't think it was hideous at all, actually. I quite liked it. And I'm sure I'll continue to like it when I read the rest of it, another day. Now, I have to get to work.
Tertiary Genesis chapter 15 . 4/9/2008
I just realised I never actually reviewed this story.

I seldom venture out of my narrow fandom of HSM slash, specifically Tryan, but there was this one day where I was curious about the code of Dinotopia. I haven't read the books, but I did see the mini series and the TV series before it got cancelled, and I loved it.

I decided to search for the word SLASH in the Dinotopia category and this is what I got. One story, and a beautiful story at that.

This was one of the BEST stories I have read anywhere. It truly was a great story, and I can't believe I did not review it earlier.

I loved everything about it. I loved the characterisation of Sebastian, the descriptions of the locations, the internal torment David went through, and the concept of bisexuality as the norm.

I actually agree with that concept. I think indiscriminate love should be encouraged, and that all people should be bisexual if everyone were to have an open mind. You totally opened up the world for me with this fic, and I thought it was great.

This was a truly breathtaking story, and I hope you have more like it.

I also read the partner story with Romana and everything, and loved it.

~tG
quantuminferno chapter 15 . 1/30/2008
one of the best dinotopia fanfics I've read so far. And David slash? It boggles my mind. I've been trying to find some slash and it had been rather hopeless so far until I stumbled upon your fic.

Brilliant. Pure brilliance and I didn't so much mind the OC. :o)
Goth Child of Zyon chapter 15 . 1/10/2008
nice. though i was dissapointed with the lack of sex, but nice job anyway.
Answers chapter 15 . 11/14/2007
a nice read, i find that often Davids character go's unnoticed or neglected by writers, so i was thrilled to find a story like yours. _
Marcus1233 chapter 15 . 6/24/2007
(chuckles) Sebastian is cheeky. Impishly so. I like it.

I really enjoyed this story. For that I really thank you for a time spent in a worthwhile cause.

I was guided to click to the Dinotopia section, as if by instinct. I dunno, I just felt compelled to do so. Thank the lord, I did, because I don't regret it.

An exquisite read. Thanks again.
Marcus1233 chapter 14 . 6/24/2007
That went well. I would've thought, someone of Karl's temperament, he would have came to the conclusion that his brother was coerced and started to beat the crap out of Sebastian...Oh well, it didn't happen so that's that.

I guess after almost losing each other, I guess everything can be forgiven...

I haven't exactly read, or even watched the series (just a few glimpsed now and again)and movie alike, honestly speaking. But I got the gist of it. I have nothing to compare to...but even if I had, I'd still like your story.

I'm happy for David.
Marcus1233 chapter 13 . 6/24/2007
Adorable. Simply so. If I was a fangirl (thank the lord I'm not) I'll be squealing into a messy heap right now...(chuckles). I like the last bit too, 'This is real' followed by the cute 'Oh'.

If I was in Sebastian's shoes, I'm thinking that David looks f*able.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »