Reviews for Soul Brothers
Ninjabot01 chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
not a bad story same its discontinued
Decepitcon project XD chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
very good
Spiritstrike chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
Please more chapters, pretty please.
piccolojr212002 chapter 7 . 5/10/2004
please continu i like this story.
Wicked Woman chapter 7 . 3/7/2004
Wow, great chapter. I can't wait for more. And I haven't even seen TC in either Armada or Energon yet so I have no idea what his personality is like.
Anyways, Update Soon.
Duel Mistress K chapter 6 . 2/25/2004
AH! This is awesome! - It's alright about the lack of updates, the wait was well worth it. Hope to see more soon though. :D
DreamWeaver619 chapter 6 . 2/24/2004
Best chapter yet, well worth the wait! Don't worry about long updates I know it's hard to keep going on sometimes, believe me its happened many a time to me.
What's got Optimus so spooked?
Wicked Woman chapter 6 . 2/24/2004
Oh boy! I can't wait for the next chapter. Wonder why Optimus is starting to feel scared?
Good luck at camp and update soon.
CodeRed 73 chapter 5 . 2/13/2004
Yeah,you updated!:-)This was a fun little chapter to read ST. I'm happy you put Soundwave and Red Alert in this fic!*does dance of joy* What's with the weird dreams that Red Alert has,and what are these mysterious memories that Magnus experiences from time to time.I enjoyed the mudwrestling match with Op and Magnus,but I wish Magnus was'nt being so hard on himself.:-( Anyway,I'm looking forward to the next chapters.I can't wait to see who shows up next!
DreamWeaver619 chapter 5 . 2/13/2004
Soundwave is in Aramada? When? Where? Or is this just the an Armada version of G1 Soundwave? If that's the case then I so happy you put him in. Even if it is not the case I'm still happy, cause I love this story! Keep it up!
Norma Lee Insane chapter 5 . 2/12/2004
Thanks for updating again. Your story is so cool, I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Zeheria chapter 5 . 2/12/2004
I liked it alot! Cool yes femmes will be coming in later...hahahaa girl problems and relationships lol thats always fun in a way...lol michevious prank femmes..are always a blast. Lol I love it and i hope you get over year eleven stress. Bye for now!
~Zeheria
Wicked Woman chapter 5 . 2/12/2004
Great update.
The last few parts were funny. I wonder what's gonna happen next.
Update Soon.
Zeheria chapter 4 . 2/2/2004
Hey.
I like it alot! lol Go magnus! Aw por tree, cool you have a sword! Swords are the best! I want one,but can't get one yet...Lol i hope you update soon! It's good!
~Zeheria
Goldenrod chapter 4 . 2/2/2004
Please keep it coming, this is looking good. In fact, it's fics like this that I wish were actually turned into an episode for the T.V. series (goes double for 'Dark Master'). It's really that good. So, what happens next?