Reviews for Dance for Life
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
*Applaudes, smiling* a wonderful fic here, and not tragic like just about every Joe (or 009) and Franciose (or 003, and I think I mispelled her name) up to this one. Very touching.
DraugDae chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Yay,happiness!Sorry if I seemed like an a** when I sent my review for one last really are good,power to ya' man!
CharizardRulz-Cyborg009Wolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Mad, Wicked Enough

Just one question: are they cyborgs?

Anyway, I think you should continue it, it would make a great story instead of a one-shot.

Cool!

CharizardRulz_Cyborg009Rulz
bydneley chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
A really nice fic you're so good at it, I want to read more of your works. Leaving a message of the story is very effective.
InSaNe ReAdEr chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Oh thank goodness...something happy! I was afraid I'd keep crying from reading all your other ANGSTY stories. Anyhow, that was surprising how they knew each other from high school. Nice twist though...I thought it was kinda cute.
Rummery chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
*smiles* That was very soothing to read. Warm fuzzy feeling kind of poem. I like that. *sings* "And when you get the choice, to set it out or dance. I hope you dance, I hope you dance"
Saori The Wind Goddess chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
AW! KAWAII! That was uber cute!_ Great one-shot though I have to say that it seems a little more fluffy than your other stories. Good job anyways! _
Dewa Mata,
Saku
Wolfwood11 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Very nice. I like the beginning fragment style. It gave the impression of memories flashing by.
A good fic. Nice job._
Miss Prickles chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
BabyG and Lisa: CONTINUE!
Jet: LEMON!
BabyG and Lisa: SHUT UP! *bops him*
Joe and Francoise: WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE YELLING?
BabyG and Lisa: WE JUST FEEL LIKE DOING IT!
Sweet Dark Angel 009 chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Wow that was wonderful, Jen! Your amazing writing skills and talent never cease to amaze me. You truly are an amazing writer and you're a very funny and sweet person! I hope to talk to you soon and although this is a one shot, I encourage you to continue it. Either that or...Do you think I could continue it? Well, I hope to talk to you soon and stuffers!
-Daisy
Sorrowful chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
So true, wicked, so true. A moral that all should now embedded beautifully into this story. Wonderfully work as always.
Lil Rose Angel chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Wow. This is great! You have a gift of being able to express someone's feelings. I love how you have those little voices in his head, asking himself questions. Sorry if my review stinks. I don't have any creativity left. At least for today. See ya!
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
What do I think-I another wonderful Wicked story that again creates a sense of caring for the characters-
Great work Jen