Reviews for 3003
Lorde Shadowz chapter 24 . 6/25/2020
Yesss! All the computers removed from Hogwarts!
Lorde Shadowz chapter 5 . 6/25/2020
Yesssss! I totally love technology/magic clash stories, and I'm so happy with the way you're taking it. It just gets old when technology is always "complementary" or better than magic. Thank you!
TheDragon2000 chapter 24 . 4/5/2020
Hi man, thanks for the story! It was fun even if a little sad (what with the future being so bleak for magic users) and I rather enjoyed how op some of the spells were. It also gave the headmaster/mistress portraits an additional purpose that I always somewhat missed.( I mean what's the point of having like 100 portraits in your office its bound to be more distracting then useful). Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2019
These squibs don’t deserve their magic.
If they want to be muggles and focus on technology then why waste time buying wands and learning about the wizards that used to exist. They should just forget about their magical heritage and live like all the other muggles
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
3D devices.
So 1000 years later wizards have become muggles, with the exception of the ‘evil’ ones.
Makes it would like Voldemort was right and he really was trying to save the Wizarding world.
jbfritz chapter 24 . 8/27/2018
Great story!
Dude chapter 24 . 4/6/2018
Awesome Story, also not to corny.
Good work really i would just have loved it to be longer and a little more drawn out dimension wise i mean.

More Informationen about the dimension switching and background activity would have been higlhy appreciated.
SaiyaCat chapter 5 . 10/27/2017
Wow
13tempest chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
Theres is a lot to say about the story, but I won't. Considering its age, the mistakes and cliches are excusable. That said, I can't read anymore. The simplicity of strategies and lack of reasons behind important facts got to me in the end. But, the idea is rather good, considering the age, again. With some major changes, and without the cliches, it has a good rewrite potential.
ironhair chapter 11 . 10/13/2016
okay, while your descriptions are all nice and fine, why aren't you explaining what caused the gradual disappearance of potions for healing or magic?
That's just crazy to an extreme.

What about all the other magical creatures?
The artifacts, runes, whatever?
ironhair chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
fine.. the feather regenerated.. and harry too, but how about the wood of the wand?
ironhair chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
wonder if it was harry himself who locked out the room...
ironhair chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
All the portraits? Of dumbledore? All hidden away in the former headmaster's room?
How does he still have a connection to Voldemort? No more horcrux in his head...
Still haven't read how Weasley is known, but others aren't.
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
reading
ironhair chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
They are taught about Harry potter in school, but they don't know who voldemort or his sign is?