Reviews for 3003
Proudly Slythrin chapter 24 . 7/12
*clenches eye and hand* I won't cry. I won't turn into an overly emotional Hufflepuff...Screw it. *burst into tears* I'll miss this fic soooo much! Could you make a sequel? About how the magic-ish world reacts to Harry changing everything and stuff? (You probably won't., but I'm just mostly saying this for my sake.)
Proudly Slythrin chapter 13 . 7/12
I THOUGHT APPERATION WAS A VERY COMMON THING! SURE, YOU NEED A LICENSE, AND YOU NEED TO BE OF AGE, BUT REALLY?!
Proudly Slythrin chapter 11 . 7/12
*eyebrow twitches* You have GOT to be bloody kidding me. What's Hogwarts and wands for if they don't know proper charms, magic in general, and potions? I've always wanted technology and magic to come together, but not like this! They made the "Accio" charm a 7th year level magic! THE FREAKING "ACCIO" CHARM! "ACCIO"! What is with the future?!
Lovely fic...interesting and unique
meh, pass. This is just pure shit. Whinny incompetent harry who falls to the urges of a teen and with the same mentality while performing shitty charms...honestly? pathetic. Pitiful characters and plot development. This is like watching an incredibly shitty version of the movie 'Demolition man'. Except that the movie at least was mildly enterteining
your harry doesnt sound old or powerful or remotely skilled. He sounds 16, plain and simple. This is the kind of stories i fucking hate. Author spends a entire chapters talking about how awesome Harry became just for the next moment nerf the shit out of him
Reader chapter 24 . 3/5/2015
Wonderful story. Good ideas, and very interesting
Loveless150050 chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
Yup! I agree
avatar junkman chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
these wizards r idiots
TheLordOfTheSea1 chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Kinda confusing at the end
Loveandpower chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
Well this has been a roller coaster for sure. I was unsure if I was going to enjoy the story but it turned out to be fairly decent. Was totally worth the two days to read it. Thanks again. Let me know if you get any other stories up that are worth reading.
Loveandpower chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
I would hate to try on 1,000 year old pajamas which was probably an old mans who wore odd colors :D
Loveandpower chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
his resurrection really was ingenious I have to give you that.
Loveandpower chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Kind of shocked voldy hasn't attempted to just pop into the school yet
Loveandpower chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
this is one of those fics you just need some popcorn and you can go at it heh.