Reviews for 3003
Tempestuous Ocean chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
Theres is a lot to say about the story, but I won't. Considering its age, the mistakes and cliches are excusable. That said, I can't read anymore. The simplicity of strategies and lack of reasons behind important facts got to me in the end. But, the idea is rather good, considering the age, again. With some major changes, and without the cliches, it has a good rewrite potential.
ironhair chapter 11 . 10/13/2016
okay, while your descriptions are all nice and fine, why aren't you explaining what caused the gradual disappearance of potions for healing or magic?
That's just crazy to an extreme.

What about all the other magical creatures?
The artifacts, runes, whatever?
ironhair chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
fine.. the feather regenerated.. and harry too, but how about the wood of the wand?
ironhair chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
wonder if it was harry himself who locked out the room...
ironhair chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
All the portraits? Of dumbledore? All hidden away in the former headmaster's room?
How does he still have a connection to Voldemort? No more horcrux in his head...
Still haven't read how Weasley is known, but others aren't.
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
reading
ironhair chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
They are taught about Harry potter in school, but they don't know who voldemort or his sign is?
Proudly Slythrin chapter 24 . 7/12/2016
*clenches eye and hand* I won't cry. I won't turn into an overly emotional Hufflepuff...Screw it. *burst into tears* I'll miss this fic soooo much! Could you make a sequel? About how the magic-ish world reacts to Harry changing everything and stuff? (You probably won't., but I'm just mostly saying this for my sake.)
Proudly Slythrin chapter 13 . 7/12/2016
I THOUGHT APPERATION WAS A VERY COMMON THING! SURE, YOU NEED A LICENSE, AND YOU NEED TO BE OF AGE, BUT REALLY?!
Proudly Slythrin chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
*eyebrow twitches* You have GOT to be bloody kidding me. What's Hogwarts and wands for if they don't know proper charms, magic in general, and potions? I've always wanted technology and magic to come together, but not like this! They made the "Accio" charm a 7th year level magic! THE FREAKING "ACCIO" CHARM! "ACCIO"! What is with the future?!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/7/2016
Lovely fic...interesting and unique
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
meh, pass. This is just pure shit. Whinny incompetent harry who falls to the urges of a teen and with the same mentality while performing shitty charms...honestly? pathetic. Pitiful characters and plot development. This is like watching an incredibly shitty version of the movie 'Demolition man'. Except that the movie at least was mildly enterteining
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
your harry doesnt sound old or powerful or remotely skilled. He sounds 16, plain and simple. This is the kind of stories i fucking hate. Author spends a entire chapters talking about how awesome Harry became just for the next moment nerf the shit out of him
Reader chapter 24 . 3/5/2015
Wonderful story. Good ideas, and very interesting
Loveless150050 chapter 5 . 1/8/2015