Reviews for Trapped
tessomesso chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
omg the heading r my favorite! awesome story!
Lolchen chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Lol, funny one! Nice idea, great writing! And the ending is of a genius-kind! The entry headings had me laughing all around my room... rolling and stuff Poor Ryou, that must have traumatized him! The spider bit was cool as well... well done!

Love Psycho chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
wheeze...pant...must breathe! You are making me laugh too hard. How could people cut you out? Its stuff you learn in health class. And if you don't know about it...why are they reading it?

Anyway, I /really/ enjoyed it. Especially the part with Bakura scared of spiders. Hehe...take that. (i'm scared of spiders myself, but a tough guy like him, please)
Produce Stand chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
LMAO! That was GREAT!
Digi12 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
lol. very nice. I like it. Good styling. *Adds to faves*
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
*says all this while laughing* Hwt akind of crazy freak are you? You made the american revolution sound sane! (The American Revolution is totaly insane. Who in there right minds would rage war over tea? Go for the coffee, I tell you! The COFFEE!) I am incredibly impressed by your work of art here. I love it!
YamiKatie chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
ah, now THIS is what i call a decent humour fic. original plot, funny jokes and good writing style.

one thing: do you really think Ryou would call his yami 'Bakura'? seeing as it happens to be his own name and everything? i tend to stick with 'yami.' it just seems to make more sense.

but this was very good. i'm going to go read more of your things (and you're on my fav author's list, btw) and i look forward to hearing more from you, either from more updates or reviews.
Melidona chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Yaha! This is really humerous! best one that wasn't actuall lemon i've read in a while! but i saw something going over and over. your, Yarik and malik isn't correct! not to critisizew but hay! a happy pin point is better then a massive flame from my friend who absesed with it no? _

Marik- Harike (i dont think i spelt that right) the one with the hair somewhat down, brother of isis

Malik-the yami (i know i spelt that right) id the more phycotic (not by much) of the two, his hair is the one you gawk at 'cause it's everywhere but down

kay, all i wanted to say! hope you keep writing!
A Thousand Paper Cranes chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
*dies laughing*
That was hilarious.
TIBryant chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
*laughs* the gerbiles! the spider! the sex! :D:D:D:D loved it!
Dark-Sephy chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Lol, very funny and great one-shot _ poor Ryou.. but it's funny like hell. so love it!
Spiraling Vortex chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Who keeps doing that? Shouldn't checked it before they deleted it? Heh, it's still one of my faves.
Liallo chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
man, this was and still is my fav yaoi story! _ so, were you, Logo (or whoever posts instead of her) reported again? that is so annoying! omg! man, who the hell does that? *pouts* ah, please tell Logo (an Logo (but i am confused)) that don't loose ur desire to write! u can write it under a different nickname or something (but plz tell me if ya will do that cuz i wanna kno) and ya ... i mean, u r the only author whose yaoi fanfictions i read! i swear, plz, don't leave us *sob*
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
This was pretty funny. It should've had a little Malik/Yarik shounen-ai in it though. Also, at first I was confused, because you didn't specify on who Yarik was at the beginning of the fic. But that's okay.
OOh, I'm sorry your fics got deleted. I hope that never happens to mine. 200 reviews? You poor thing... I think I'll review more of yours to get some of those back. *nods* Anyway, about this fic:
I liked how Ryou was pessimistic during this whole thing, and it was funny, and it was pretty cute imagining the worried look on Bakura's face as he searched for the key, and it was really funny imagining Yarik goofing off.
firefliesinlove chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Your fics are HILARIOUS! _ You MUST write more and more and MORE of them! OR - or I'll.. I'll stick a GIGANTIC spider on BAKURA MUAHAHAHAHAH! _ This fic was SO HILARIOUS! Like your other fic, Stress Remedy. I don't thin I've ever laughed this hard or long in my entire life! *laughs harder* _ I LOVE YOUR FICS!