Reviews for Roll the Bones
MartialArtsDancer chapter 8 . 4/14
You are a master of cross over. I couldnt stop reading this. Please please tell me at some point youd consider writing where yugi finds out about his relation with Blair
stormseaker chapter 8 . 2/18
I really love your yugioh crossovers. There is so much going on in the story, and you manage to make it interesting and exciting without it being overwhelming. I love how you develop all the characters, thank you for posting!
Blitza chapter 8 . 1/15
you ever going to write a sequel?
Trouble the Cat chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
It's sad that you never finished this, because it really isn't finished. Yugi never found out about Blair and Blair and Jim never found out what Yami and Bakura really are. I wonder if there's a chance you'll ever make a sequel. It's been ages since the last time you touched the Yugioh fandom at all...
Dawna chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Your crossovers are a thing of joy and beauty forever. I never knew I needed this in my life but I /really did/ even if its been sitting here for 10 years wthout me knowing about it.
Thanks for writing this!
Vi-Violence chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Well, I'm not familiar with sentinel, but I still really enjoyed this.
jj chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
wow this was really well written i liked it a lot
EllieMurasaki chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
*round of applause*
EllieMurasaki chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Oh, is this Foreign xChange universe?
Seqka711 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Admittedly, I had to read the Sentinal's Wikipedia page to be able to understand this story. I still loved it. XD
Ruby of Raven chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Ha! XD I loved this! It was a little confusing at times, but only because I never saw the show called 'The Sentinel'. Hey, that's okay though. I really enjoyed reading this! XD Great job with it!
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
Sequel with yugi/yami and kaiba? :D
MartialArtsDancer chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This is the most amazing cross over I have ever read. Any chance of a part 2?
Komi V chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Loved this! All the character development was fantastic and I really liked your looks into Kaiba and Yugi's (and Yami's, I suppose) relationship. It was very interesting seeing the characters from outsiders' perspectives, too. To be honest I'd never even heard of The Sentinel before finding this fic, but I was able to follow along with everything easily. Great story!
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
wow, just wow. I've read this whole series at lease twice because it is just that good. and I know it's been almost a decade since you visited this storyline, but have you ever considered continuing it. I personally would very much like to know what happens next. so I begging you, please, please, please make a sequel.