Reviews for Three O'Clock in the Morning
Sirius should have told Lily the truth on the first day ,just see how much easier it was for the two of them after he told Harry. I can't believe he died so rashly as a wizard. It feels like dying for nothing. And I feel sorry for Harry of the original world, for Sirius once wanted to give up his Harry.
zuphie chapter 37 . 8/26/2016
What the actual fuck? Holy shit.
What the hell did I just read?

I have searched and searched for a sequel because I feel like I need to know what happened and I can't believe Sirius is dead and ughhhhhhh you heart breaker. :(
Guest chapter 37 . 4/26/2015
This story was fantastic, I have never read one with this idea before and I liked the fact that everything wasn't happily ever after, with a few small bumps in the road which are easily smoothed over. I loved the new and improved Snape and Malfoy. The whole thing was believable and great and I loved the humour too!
ps please write lots more like it :)
Reader chapter 37 . 3/20/2015
Whoa! Very interesting story. I wonder what happened to Sirius. The ending of this story is extremely unusual.
I enjoyed reading this :D
MrRobertsIII chapter 37 . 6/24/2013
Wow. What an amazing and original fic.
deleted0101 chapter 37 . 6/8/2013
I can't believe you killed him off. Ouch that hurt! It was a thrilling ride and although I wish the ending was different, I really enjoyed your story.
deleted0101 chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
You know what? I know it's been around 9 years since you've updated but I honestly expected James to be the good guy in the situation and other Sirius to be the one lying about catching James cheating. I thought other serious tricked everybody so he could get Lily and James had no choice but to leave.
Well, my theory was totally thrown out the window! I'll review again towards the end.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
What about Snape in this love triangle?
ironhair chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Where is the duplicate Sirius?
ironhair chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Wth... Didn't realise what type of world this was, till this chapter. Lol.
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Reading... Even though the reviews of the last chapter show that you ended this fic quite horribly, just cuz u got bored...zzzz.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 37 . 8/30/2012
please continue
SodomNom chapter 37 . 1/15/2012
I read your story today and liked it until the last chapter.

i admit i didn't read all the author comments, so all i can say is i think you just wanted it to have an end and you didn't want to write it anymore.

At the beginning I really enjoyed reading it but this ending is just disturbing :(

ty anway for writing the story.
goldenlilies chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I really enjoyed this this fic paticularly as it was a fic where after Sirius fell though the veil he did'nt automatically become perfect or fitted in easily in his counterparts life. He struggled because the relationships there were different and the people's character were affected by their different surrounding.

All in all it did'nt have the perfect happy ending and I liked the fact because the happy ending would have jarred with the mood of the story and I felt that this fic was a brilliant piece in dealing with the nitty gritties of the real life consequences.

Hope to see more of your work
Degizzie chapter 37 . 9/10/2010
I really enyoyed reading this story! very well written also.