Reviews for Society for Nutters Obsessed with Ginny
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
That was crack to my hinny obsessed mind
nayin chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hahahahahahaha so good
beatlesgurl chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
HAHHAHA! MARVELOUS!
Skynote chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
HAHAHA! Oh that made my joyful ) Heh not really my type of story, but it turned out better than I thgouht. Poor Michael. Lol every time you italized 'corner' I grinned.

DRACO MALFOY? Huh, well I guess he has a different taste than I thought...
x.Deni.x chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
ROFL!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I loved it! Brilliance in every word. :D
angelps7 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
LOL! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! hahaha i laughed so hard... Love it. So genius. It's wierd cuz I actually wrote one where Draco and Harry stumble into their own obsessive fan club meetings... but I like yours better- SNOG- so awesome! and how they're trying to get over her, and Harry's ulterior motive... lol. LOVE IT. Can I please recommend this on my profile? :) And who's the other Ravenclaw still tied up? Is it Cho? I have no clue lol...
GiveMeTheStars chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I loved his! Lol, it was incredibly funny

I'm normally not much of a Harry/Ginny shipper, but I could really appreciate this oneshot!
beanstalk1019 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Geez, you and word games. Poor Blaire Zabini. I always thought he was a boy anyway. I was intensely confused by the letter at first. It took a second to click that Ron was with Luna. It should have been obvious knowing your stories. Sorry, I forgot you don't like that word. ::shrinks back from dragon flame that mysteriously spouts from author's mouth:: Just kidding. I really do agree with that fic in principle.

Why exactly is Snape, gulp, worried? That creeps me out a little. Good job on the acronym by the way. It was much better than I could have done.

Happy Writing.
The choco-holic chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
That is Actually BelieveAble Weird
karma11 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
lmfao that was so funny! hah and cute sorta! lol
GinaBoBina06 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
this was so cute!
angelofdarknessfire chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Cool stroyline.
Henrietta-thepseudonym chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Very funny...although, I must ask: why did Snape look at Ron WORRIEDLY, when he snorted? I have to know!
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Lol, loved it! Harry potter? Um Harry oh yeah thats me! She has 11 freckles I counted them myself...insanity! Wonderful insanity!