Reviews for Quack III: Enhanced AI Version
WingedPanther73 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
That was simply wonderful. I still face that frustration in OpenArena, especially when they forget orders after dying.
The Legendary Zero chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Lolz! Guarding enemy flag!
Kidkhaos chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
That story is... well AMAZINGLY funny!

HAHA you did it god this time dude!
chris chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
i couldnt stop laughing...you made a very interesting and funny story
ivan petrovic chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
not bad (fic) but i'm writing this to object about your oppinion of the team orders...

the orders are not useless, they are just not perfect...

i play ctf with bots a lot and use orders a lot. and it works fine. just add following lines at a logical point in your config file:

bind F2 "ui_teamorders"

bind F3 "say_team Everyone get enemy flag"

bind F4 "say_team Everyone defend the base"

and you're good to go!
Futomimi chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Ah, we've all been here. What makes it even worse is when sweet victory is close at hand, and at that moment.. Gib. Ah, the tragedy, the humanity of it all.. Encapsulated in this fic.
Dragon Lady9 chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Though the bots are complete idiots, I have found, from hiding out somewhere and talking to my team members, they are quite the conversationalists. Try it sometime. Just talk. Like 'Nice weather we're having.' or 'Mynx, you suck!'
Danjo chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
This is a nice story and all, but don't you think it's about time you got back to work on A Risen Demon? I mean, seriously, you're killin' me smalls!
I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting...
Nexus Prime chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
First of all:
1. Issuing orders to your computer allies is possible, but the orders all all useless.
2. Blizzard does not own Quake I - it was made by id Software.
Other than that it was EXCELLENT! I laughed my ass off. So damn funny...and I've had a few of these problems myself...lol.
Keep up the good work!
Ludacris chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
this is a very true and funny story, good forr a quick laugh. worth taking the time to actually read it thourouly. Like give the enemy A.I. personalities.
VITpoison chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
ahaha! yes quake bots are very annoying sometimes... i prefer to play online w/human team-mates and it looks as if you deserve to aswell.
Vit