Reviews for Return to Insanity
lol. A right laugh.

Cya

Liliana
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
*chuckles insanely* Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy. This is amazing. I *heart* the insanity. (Especially Marik) Except the ketchup thing. .o Ew. ketchup. *stares at Bakura nervously* Of course, he is the type to sit around and eat... strange... things. *stares at him more* o.O But it just added to the fun. . *goes to find sequel*
Shadow and Phoenix chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
ha ha ha this is hilarious

keep it up
Kishiro Kitsune chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
I'm really glad I found this story. I always enjoy having a good laugh. The Trap-Door-Button-Thingie scenes are funny. For some odd reason I can imagine that completely... That's scary. I can't wait until you post "Bring on the Insanity" 'cause I can't wait to find out what happens.

Please update as soon as you can!

~Shiro
onlyonceinforever chapter 3 . 1/21/2005
write more soon rachel! and dont kill me before you do, please. ;)

a.w.
The Amazing Tsu-chan chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
Keep the insanit rolling please Way too good for it to not continue...

I LOVE THE TRAP-DOOR-BUTTON-THINGIE!

It's the best!
IMPROVED Uber Rei Model 06 chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
XD~ I can't wait to see the next installment!
ssceles chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Update! T_T
...er...please?
_;;
Come on, you've got two ketchup crazed guys, a former psychopath who's probably even more worse off than before, and Ryou-the only normal one who just wants to get through schooling.
I wanna know what happens. I dont care if you dont even have a plot. Just write something, come on!
-Celes
ps: please?
ssceles chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
_ Yay, I got an update out of this! Even my friend at school got into reading it when I showed them. This is funny. _ I can't wait for more, and I'll wait as long as it takes.
Kinlor chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
Ah! *hugs Marik spinning in a circle*. He's so much fun! heheh! You have to update, you must, it would be heart breaking if you didn't... okay, i don't know if it would be heart breaking... but this story is fun, so if you didn't update i would be upset.
sei mong chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
wow... u really are a goddess! i can barely write a decent sentence... i think i'm gonna go and cry now...
gundam06serenity chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
hehehe, good chapter! kep posting!
BlizzardBuffalo chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Ha ha, Pikachu's got a friend now, doesn't he? Other than him (Or her, or it, or whatever.) I haven't seen anyone with such an addiction to ketchup in ages! And I like how you put Ra where God should be (Ra-Damn, etc...hee hee!) And Marik a hippie? Jerry Springer? Much you haved learned, young grasshopper! Very funny!
If you have the time, read my closing bio...It's kinda important, I guess. But It still brings a tear to my eye...sniff