Reviews for Cold burns
Shadowjumper D-Con chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Love the story so far, im a huge Quan-Chi and Sub-Zero fan! Although im not a big fan of MK mythologies: Sub-Zero, I still love the dialogue and cutscenes, and you made them come alive yet again, Thank you, this story, and indeed, this chapter, has made my day so far. :)
Dante Gemini chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
Good chapter. Well written. Good description and imagery.
Dante Gemini chapter 2 . 2/19/2004
Well written. Very well done. Update soon!
ps- my story, "Possessed Kitana," isn't taking place after a certain MK tournament. I guess, it just doesn't matter. Shyplae also, is not a Mary Sue at all, nor will I intend him to be. He is an original character.
Tari Troi chapter 13 . 2/16/2004
Wow! I really like this story! I mean it's so good! So update!
HawkofLight chapter 13 . 2/15/2004
Wow, now this is getting better and better. The part where Sub Zero entered the Netherworld in the earlier chapter was disturbing, it's amazing how you managed that tone in your story, it was truly creepy. And that part where Sub took that bath, and that . . . thing screamed. Definitely disturbing. I like it. Anyways hope you update soon, since you probably have one of the best MK fics here, looks like the showdown with Quan Chi is coming soon, I can't wait. Peace,
-Son of Darkness-
Dante Gemini chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Excellent. Update soon. Please read and review, "Possessed Kitana," and tell me what you think. I will update it as soon as I get a chance. This massive schoolwork load is not helping. (School sux.)
HawkofLight chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
Oh man, I love this story! This is definitely one of the top MK stories that I've read out of everywhere. You present Sub-Zero very well and I like how you put your own unique twist on his character but in a very realistic way, good job.
I liked the setup in how Sub-Zero came to get the mission from Quan Chi, and I like how you give little hints and details that will most likely foreshadow something else like how you keep on referring to how Sub's hands keep on getting colder and colder and how he's getting disturbed by that, little things that make the reader notice and also the incident regarding Scorpion.
I'm amazed by the characterization of the characters, this is truly a great story. Anyways I'm done, but I hope you update soon, this is definitely going on my favorites list (finally another Sub-Zero fic!) Peace
~Son of Darkness~