Reviews for Lord of the Rings Songs
Ribbons22 chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
OMGoodness. This is BY FAR the funniest thing I have ever seen on and that's saying alot. It's going in my favorites, no doubt about it!
Speechwriter chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
I LOVE THIS IT IS HILARIOUS I printed it. I hope you don't mind. I will tell my friends that someone called Gollum Reincarnate wrote it. :)
my my what talent chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Well, it's certainly clever in a "I have way too much time on my hands" sort of way. Oh it's not like I find it adorable in a merely patronizing way it just...has no point. Or plot. Or talent.

I must say, it is an ironic twist, hmm? This frivilous use of Tolkien's sacred work with, dare I say, a few errant facts? Now I'm not trying to be malicious, but I...ah, how did you put it a long time ago?

Ah yes! Yes, "I flame stories like these so that fanfic writers don't get the wrong impression about their story's popularity."

Do you still think about me in my miniskirt and thong, dear tookie?
well well well chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
please dont ruin mary poppins. I really enjoy it and that poem has just put me off it. I cant really imagine merry singing this so youve just ruined Merry to. Thanks. PLease dont ruin anymore good movies or lotr characters by writing pointless poems.
Itarilde Sma Ash chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
If you don't like it you don't have to read it. Be offended all you want.
Magic Kaito chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
This is really clever! I know what it's like to make Lord of the Rings song parodies, although most of mine are Christmas carols. I may be posting more, and I hope you do, too!
But you need a song about my favorite, the greatest character in literary history...
Pippin!
(He's the best)
Vara chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
I liked this one. Couldn't really keep the rhythm for the first. Guess I don't know the song well enough. *shrug* question...will you be covering non-Christmas songs? I know very few "new" songs but the oldies (50s - early 90s) have potential...*eager grin*