Reviews for A Story To Remember
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
awww, it was like I was reading the anime...again
Sele de la Luna chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
How nice! i really love your story ... it's perfect!
Emerald the third of Seirntoma chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
i love it
Kinjya chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
This fic was awesome!
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
aw! love it!
Lyris Hawke chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
SukiYo1910 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
promise to read it... later o and why do i have a felling it has something to do with her lovelife with inu?
Sevvy101 chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
this was a great fanfic. and i truly love the idea and how u made it. it rocks SO much! u rock SO much too! i love this stroy s omuch, and im glad u read it.

InuyashaAngel17 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Im bsy rite now...but i'll say dis much...I totally luved ur story "A Story To Remember" waz soo a romance freak...Lol

Btw...u nd i shud rlly becum gud totally hate kikyo as well...cant stand her...shez a big pain in da..*!..srry kikyo luverz :)

aquagon chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
That was a very good story, but there is something that leaved my wondering:

Which of Inuyasha and Kagomes theme was used for the credits (i have the OSTs and the themes dont have that combination of instruments, these are always and harp, flute, piano or chorus, but no combined flute with piano)

Im sorry if im annoying, but is that im a big fan of the series and its music.
dreamer1010 chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
wait is that it? NO it can't be. well if it isn't then update soon ok.
Beastfire chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
Great story! This is going on my faves!
Phanatic chapter 5 . 10/7/2005
Ha! I read one of ur InuFics, like u requested! But will I reveiw about it?...i could be michevious...but i'll review. It was lovly! I thought Inu Yasha was going to be all cocky and make fun of Kagome, or laugh during the movie (i did). But, who doesn't want Kagome and Inuyasha to get together? XD I love all ur stories!

Silver-Shadow-Fox chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
Aw, so cute! Short chappies, but still, it's so cute _-
Zookie Moon princess chapter 5 . 8/1/2005