Reviews for Psychic
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
i dont know if your still doing the story or not i know its been a while ago but would you please do one for johnny hes my faveorite character wouldnt ask if it didnt mean a whole bunch
stay gold,
Shadow
Benna chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
This story did not suck. I loved your take on Dally's life and cried when his sister was murdered. I wonder if he ever avenged her. This is an extremely interesting story and I enjoy reading very much and hope you will continue.
power of darkness chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
this the bst chapter so far all some more please :)

power of darkness chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
well for dally it could be his new york days um for darry a past girl friend or pet pony a run in with a soc no one knew about for jonny his home life for two bit um his dad be for the diforce and steve him and his dads run ins hope that helps:)

power of darkness chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
i hope this will be good as it has started :)

Bobbie3926 chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Thanks for the wonderful story. I thought it was weird but good. Hope there is another chapter in this story.
Freefall chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
Please write more!
weirdsista chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
this is great! i haven't read one like this before. please update soon!
Jess chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Very very intriging. I'd like to see how this turns out. One thing, how does Darry know all this?
Sechuai chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
Okay, that chapter was really bad. I'm sorry, but it was just so trite and so poorly layed out with so much cliche after cliche after cliche... and since when does a greaser talk anything like that? The dialogue was cornball to the extreme, and the whole thing was utterly unbelievable. It's a disappointment to see such an all around terrible effort when the story originally seemed to have some potential. Sorry.
Kawaii-Chibi-Kai chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
Ok i just did one for chapter 3 but i do have an idea for Johnny's past. He can have a sister that is eight years old...and um...She can live next to the Curtis place...or you can have Johnny's first crush? that would be good too...I cant think no more...i have to go and work on my stories! good luke!
Xxgreekgrl88xX chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
omg...*gasp*...is that a new chapter...thats been like years lol...im just playin around...very exicted this story is back up...update soon...mwaa
Ithillium chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
Ohh, I like this! _ Please update it, I really lovd it. :) Very unique.

xoxoxo

~GGS
Nashumai chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
Man, this is good... but I don't get it, did Soda see things about everyone, or not? Kinda confusing for me. Update soon, though.
goldengreaser chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
I love this story.I would love to see an idea is Soda sees what ever happened to Dallas' mom.I bet soemthin bad the way I'de like to say again that I Love your story with a capital L.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »