Reviews for BlueEyed Fates

Why did Frodo
Oh my god

I can't even
backtotheshire chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
THREE FOOT TALL WRAITH RUNS RAMPANT IN MINAS TIRITH! I STHERE NO END TO MIDDLE EARTH TINIEST TERROR'S WRATH OF HORROR?
dude love chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Horrifying glimpse of what could have happened to frodo in a paralell universe if they were a few hours too late, or if the witch-kings necromantic blade struck home.

Good story!
Morris the Fool chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
I re-read this while listening to Blind Guardian's Night Fall so yeh SUPPER ANGST. "Night fall quitley crept in and changed us all"-Night Fall
Morris the Fool chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
This amzing and butifull I do not know what to say!
Morris the Fool chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow. Poor Frodo and Samwise. I rilly like this fic.
accountxdeleted chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
*gasps* Wow, this fic is amazing! I love it! Poor Frodo and Sammie. How could you torture them like this? Lol. I can't wait until the next chappy! Please update soon! And by the way, this story is going on my favs. Keep up the great work!
lemonhobbit chapter 5 . 7/18/2004
Yay! I can't wat until you finish it! Well, I don't want it to be over, but I wanna read more! I hope that the next part explains what happened to Merry and Pip. I know this fic isn't about them, but I have an obsession, and since you mentioned it earlier, it's been bugging me ever since. LOL. POst it soon!
Amdusias Blue chapter 5 . 7/3/2004
Absolutely stunning, as usual! The way you wrote it all out without it being confusing just baffles me. Here, have a medal for wonderful writing! *gives old basketball trophy* Keep up the spectacular work! This whole fic is at the top of my favorites list _
Amdusias Blue chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
AH, you've done it again! I just want to dash into your stories and snag everyone and make them happy again...excellent writing, wonderful ideas...*blows nose into hankey* You my friend, are a genius. Going to read (and review) part 5 now, keep the stories coming! Evne though they are sad!
annab1989 chapter 5 . 6/28/2004
This is, without a doubt, the most disturbing thing I've ever read. Keep it up!
szhismine chapter 5 . 6/20/2004
wow. that was... wow.

i so can't wait for the next chapter! poor Sam, he totally went through hell and back, didn't he?

please continue! i want an explanation! ;)
Danny Barefoot chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
Very good climax, very good and unexpected. The writing about Frodo's ghost was heartbreaking as well. Suprised about the Muse turning out to be the Ring, but it was great seeing the Fates fight against her. We're not going to see any more of number eight are we?
Vilya0 chapter 5 . 5/31/2004
Wow! I love your story. I cried for the last three chapters! My desk is now covered with tissues. I didn't fully understand chapter 5 but I think it's partly because my english is nowhere near perfect. I look forward to the explanation chapter. Thank you for writing such a great fic! Please continue soon!

Namaarie