Reviews for If It's All The Same To You
Kid Blink's Dreamer chapter 4 . 4/30/2005
AHH-HH-HH-HH-HH-HH-HH! THIS WAS SO0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0 GO0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0D!
Candice Fox chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
haha usually i really hate slash but i found this story absoultly hilarious! I loved Mr. Freddy and the whole Nirvana thing the best lol.

Leh Sundance
LaurelCrowned1 chapter 4 . 5/13/2004
MOST amusing. no, it was really good. i liked it, it was quite funny. go you!
deadaccount4468 chapter 4 . 3/24/2004
Wow. That was so gtreat. I lover it. It made me smile, and go 'aw' and laugh at all the right parts.
I love the way you write for Racetrack. He's just filarious. [that's a cross between 'hilarious' and 'eff-ing']
A real job well done. And Mr. Freddy is my hero.
deadaccount4468 chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
Ha. The opening bit. Ha.
Before he crushed my... never mind.
Ha. That's good.
I read the bit where Race was bouncing on the couch, and I thought, hey! I thought Skittery was sleeping there? But then you added that. It was nice.
And when I thought Mr. Freddy's mitten was lost, I was scared. But thank God for Skittery.
And kissage is nice. Always good.
deadaccount4468 chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
Yeah for more Mr. Freddy! I am fufilled.
Wait a second, I've got so serious deja vu... is there something I'm missing? Whoa. I'm gonna go sit down, 'cause this chapter is making me feel dizzy.
deadaccount4468 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Jeez, you and your Nirvana.
Will the madness of you and your stories ever end?
I think not. Good. Bravo. I like Fred. He's my favourite character.
Maibe Josie chapter 4 . 3/23/2004
*sigh* loved it! I'm in love with it...I'm now officially in love with slash and it's all you're fault!
its-never-lupus chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
You're very welcome,read some of my stories,will ya? I mean,seriously. Yeesh! j/k
Lyra chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
This chap does not suck!It was good and this story rules!I love it and Snitch stopped being stupid!Yay!And you have Spot/Race!I love it andwill be veryt upset if this is the real end and there is nothing else to , epilogue, whatever.I want more story!Keep writing!You rock!
Thumbsucker Snitch chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
No. It's not allowed to be over. You need to at -least- do an epilogue.
And for the record: Yes, I invented Snittery. _ Story number 90 on my profile (titled Touch Memory) is the very first Snitch/Skittery fic ever. Me and Stage (who invented Specs/Dutchy), baby. We're goddesses of the best kind. LOL
Braids21 chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
First of all, this chappie did NOT suck!
One reason- SPOT AND RACE KISSED! YAYAYAYAYAY! (can u tell theyre my fav? ..if ya hadnt already guessed...)
another- IT WAS GOOD! and SKITTERY AND SNITCH KISSED AT THE END! YIPEE!
no! it cant be over! *dies* *is brought back to life with CPA from Spot* hehe.. i LOVE all ur stories girl! You can really write!
braids
Scout73 chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
NO! ITS NOT OVER! IT CANT BE OVER! I WONT LET IT! THERES A SEQUEL...OR SOMETHING! JUST ANYTHING!
*ahem*
it didnt suck! it was good! anything u write is good! (not like mine...mind you) i actually saw people snowboarding in their boxers...it was quite amusing. unfortunately, the didnt have their pants around their ankles, and they werent very hot. \. oh well! i'm over it! ahh! Snitchykins! haha take any name and put ykins at the end! lol keep writing...just anything!
~!~Scouters~!~
p.s. i would have put 'intriguing' but it didnt really fit...sorry. lol
Thumbsucker Snitch chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
Okay, seriously? I love this fic. Update it now. The Snitch Goddess commands you.
OhmiGod I'm pathetic. _;
its-never-lupus chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! *squeals with glee* I LOVE Newsies, and this is such a GOOD STORY! I read it three times in my computer class, and had to stop myself from laughing harder than the pervious time. Oh yeah, one more thing...NIRVANA ROX!