Reviews for To Protect
Whigmus Lister chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Good stuff!

I really like how you fleshed out the string of events. Excellent details and incredible descriptions. If you don't mind, I put this story into the C2.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
You wrote this story very well. I liked how you said that Lois was locked up like that for writing an article that Superman didn't like. I was just watching 'A Better World' a little while ago, and I noticed how SOME people were allowed outside, like the people at that cafe where the Batmans where stopped at the red light, but Lois wasn't. I was wondering why that was, and it was great to read a story that explained it. The Justice League writers should have consulted you while making the series. XD I'm guessing that the person telling the story was Hawkgirl? And BTW, this story is definitely going on my favorites list. Keep up the awesome work!

Miles3
briana chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
it was a bit confusing but very beautifully written. i like how it comes form shayeras(justice lords) point of view. i love it. it almost made me cry. I would give you 4 and a half stars for this story. very beautiful. you wrote it with a passion. i love it. you captured all that emotion and wrote it very nicely. great job
Briana chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
i love the way you wrote it, with so much passion , it was almot beutiful. almost made me cry. i love it, how it comes from the point of view of shayera(justice lords). i loved it but didnt get why she forgot everything.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Not bad, not bad at all.
HeavenShallBurn chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Good
Quincey Forder-Denis De Plaen chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Great story!
Generaly, I don't like the second person formated stories, but yours was strangely appealing. Kinda like Shay talking to herself
Anyway, I really liked the way you described the censorship. Kinda reminded me of Equilibrium (which, ironically, is only one step from the DCU, starring Christian Bale, Bruce Wayne in the upcoming Batman Begins)
I'm writing a Better World story as well, Something Winged This Way Comes, to shamelessly plug myself ;), and I'm an eager BW fic reader.
I hope to read a sequel to this story :)
DS chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
that was really good! I liked it!
Jade O'Neal chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Wow. I love it.
M L Europe chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
...Kind of confusing, but interesting, none the less. I like this peice. It's...unique. And it brings to light some things from the episode. Job well done.
Ta,
M L Europe
Sharona-Snugglebunny chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
This is really great. I like it a lot- it's gotten me tossing around ideas for writing a one or two shotter about that episode.
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
wow. That was pretty good. Second person is rather hard, never tried it myself. Great job!
Momentum chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Interesting, and fantastic for your first second person POV fic. Good Job. _
listner chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
this is the most thought through piece i have ever read, it is profetional yet emotional, it realy makes u think, i wish i could write lke that
X Moonchik chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
For your first story written in second person it was wonderfully written. I really enjoyed it, it had a slight air of angst about it and and I believe you got her thoughts down to a T. Well done :)