Reviews for The Beginning of Wonder: An Epic Tale
GeishaMilk chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
I love this fic. It's very imaginative! Every chapter is full of excitement and it's a continuous movie in my head, no stopping. I would get angry when I was interrupted reading this. I was sad that I was at the last chapter so I read really slow haha! So I could stay on the chapter longer...never wanting it to end. Continue? It's amazing, also very accurate to Greek Mythology.
wwfan chapter 9 . 6/17/2004
A boy? That IS different - I'm looking forward to seeing where you take that very, very unexpected plot twist.

Glad to see more of this, and awaiting next chapter.
dan chapter 9 . 6/13/2004
very very good story. i really enjoy greek mythology and it is good that there is such a good story for it on this site. please update often for this is a great story.
UglyGirl chapter 9 . 2/4/2004
I can't believe you aren't getting more reviews for this - it is so, so well written, and imaginative. I've been following it over at the message boards (not as often as I should, nor as often as this deserves, for which I'm sorry) but seeing in in the format just breathes new life into it, seeing it as a (albeit unfinished) whole. I am so looking forward to the arrival of the men; this retelling of the mythos is absolutely wonderful.
wwfan chapter 8 . 1/20/2004
I love this retelling so far, the detail and care you are taking with it, esp. with Hippolyta's relationship with her fellow amazons (esp. Antiope). I look forward to the next chapter.
WW fan chapter 6 . 1/8/2004
I love the mystical quality you are giving this retelling; obviously you've really thoought this out, along with the roles of all the players. I can't wait for the next chapther.
purplemonky chapter 6 . 1/7/2004
interesting this is fascinating, i love how you retold the story from the beginning of the cave age to the tragedy of antiope and hyppolyta to this interesting beginning with the goddesses noting how man has affected the world. i can't wait for more, a very good story, its obvious you put a lot of thought into the development and the characters so far. you really know your wonder woman.