Reviews for Halcyon
Hey i know you have this marked on hiatus but i just wanted to let you know that i have been really enjoying it so far and would be delighted to see you update it if you ever decided to. However it is your story and you should do whatever you deem is best so i hope you dont feel pressered by this.
sarsha008 chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Please update soon, I'm really enjoying your characterization of Percy and I want to see where this fic goes! Thanks for writing!
kitkit11183 chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
This story is amazing and- dare I say it?- does a better job of characterizing Percy than Rowling did. The plot is very engaging as well, and I do wonder what has Oliver so up in his knickers. It'd be great if your muse struck up again...
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
Damn! You have no idea how much I want you to continue this. *sobs* please! *puppy-dog eyes*
Zoran chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
Hej, it would be so cool, no , great, no , fanfastic if you would continue this. PLEASE This is such a great story! Oliver and Percy have to become friends again and Percy hs to make up with is family! Let him alone do something really heroic at the end, which makes the others worrie for him and then... HAPPY ENDING *SMILE* PLEASE KEEP IT UP!
Aries Zodiac chapter 6 . 11/10/2005
Great story! Really sha[ing up well! And I have the same idea of Percy as you do, I#m actually in the midst of writing something ...mildly...along these lines! I'll try to steer clear of the same situations!

Anywhoo, great fic, looking forward to more of it
DaemonRevenge chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
WOW! You got to continue! It's REALLY good!

~DaemonRevenge

&

DarkFateDaemon
blended colorz chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
Oh my god! I love this story! Your Percy is the best! Please Please update soon!
Shinigami chapter 6 . 1/6/2005
*raises eyebrow* And I thought the twins were the reckless ones. What's with Perce? How come he's being fearless of all sudden? Come on cough up some slash! *taps feet*
Shigatsu87 chapter 6 . 12/25/2004
Update more. Please. Good job, by the way. Can't wait to see how they get together. I have a feeling why Oliver is mad, but I won't say yet.

*Grins* Laters.
Gold Silk chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
THe goblins have arrived! I hope the team (preferably Percy) comes up with a good reason for them to join, though it'll probably take a while...

Penelope and Marcus seem kind of close... You're not going to pair them up are you?

And where's the slash? I'm slash deprived! *sobs*

Good chapter btw :D
bunny chapter 6 . 12/22/2004
I'm really enjoying this story. I understand that it can take quite a while for chapters to be written as life has a tendancy of getting in the way, so thank you for continuing all the same. I will be looking forward to the next chapter very much. You are a good writer. :)
mydracomalfoy chapter 6 . 12/21/2004
an update! nice. i do hope that oliver and percy discuss their problems. update soon!
Gentle Kit chapter 6 . 12/21/2004
XD I love this fic! please continue! update again soon plz! it's a very good plot!
Silver Mirror chapter 6 . 12/20/2004
Yes! Another episode! Great thing to get before winter break! Oh it's an awsome chapter!