Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Skyzerk chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
i say OC
Jedi SSJ chapter 4 . 3/24/2004
You're doing a good job here. Your writing is quite good. I would, however, advise AGAINST using an Original Character. You take some liberties with the games story (like Link talking) and do it well, but an OC would most likely ruin it. I have never really seen a story with a very important OC that was very good. Not to mention, if it's a rendition of the game, you should probably stick to the story as much as you can. Other than that, great story, keep it up.
soul calliber chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I read your story and it was great!There's only one problem with it: it isn't finished. I cant wait for the next chapter.
LOL chapter 4 . 3/6/2004
öh
?
what?
Master Frodo Baggins chapter 4 . 2/22/2004
Wow! Look at all the reviews! ) I guess my e-mail didn't get to you...so that gives me the excuse to REVIEW! ) Well, it's you fic and you can do whatever you want with it! ) An OC wouldn't be bad, so if she fits, then put her in! ) It'll be interesting. ) ~ MFB
JediAnn Solo chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
An OC? Well, in my opinion, it might make the storyline a bit more unpredictable... and unpredictability is fun! _ If you do decide to put her in, that's just cool with me! And she's mean? Boy, I hope Link doesn't grow up to loathe girls! LOL j/k! Hope you continue your story soon!
canihavea-soda chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
I think that if you've already started to see your original character in the story, that she should go in. Because, well, when you get an idea, you should just go with it, because then generally, if you like the idea, the story will be a lot better than if you don't like the idea - if you see what I mean?
canihavea-soda chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
'I just wanted to warn you that it may not be as good as the last two chapters, but don’t worry.' [Hits you on the head with an angrily squawking cuccoo] Don't say that! Grr! Because that was excellent (heh, I specially liked the way Link defeated that bokoblin at the end there...)
Tingle [shudders] terrifying!
canihavea-soda chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
Heh - the idea of Link just jumping randomly into the sea to save someone he barely knows, is just so Link. So, all right, our hero may not be the sharpest crayon in the pack, but his heart's in the right place! [Falls about laughing, and is whacked upside the head by said hero]. Ow...
You shouldn't put your writing down so much m'dear, because, really, there isn't that much wrong with it - I noticed a couple of grammatical errors, but they were so few and far between that they didn't damage the story whatsoever.
But, if you want some advice, (since you asked so nicely, heh) put some kind of marker between the disclaimer and the story, like a star of something, because that would just make it look clearer, and easier to read.
canihavea-soda chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Actually, I have to contradict you, because I don't think this chapter was rushed at all - I think it set the pace really well [laughs]. Again, I guess it all lands on personal preferences...
I've been looking for a good novelisation of Windwaker for a while, and so far I've only come across three - one of which was Spanish O.o and, well, my Spanish isn't all that great. And, the other one was godawful - so, this one came as a nice breath of fresh air!
JediAnn Solo chapter 3 . 2/5/2004
Yay! The update! *does teh update dance* This is getting better and better by the chapter. I gotta admit that the talking moblins were hilarious! About what you said, it's true- I'd rather deal with a redead instead of Tingle. *shudders* And King of Red Lions is next! Whee! I wonder if he'll annoy the heck out of Link in the beginning... 'cuz he did quite a good job with me. -_- But later on, I noticed how very fatherly King is. _ ...Oh! Right, review. Update SOON! Please? *puppy-dog eyes* _
Master Frodo Baggins chapter 3 . 2/1/2004
Oh JOY! Rapture! You updated! YAY! ) I thought it was school. Have the SAME problem, with writing my fic. P And OH YES! Temples are IMPOSIBLY HARD TO WRITE! ) LastSheikah...I told myself the same thing, that I'd update at least once a week, and look at me...two weeks...two MONTHS! P But, you will continue eventually! ) Anyway, ON TO THE FIC! ) “After what? Tetra or the actual Fortress?
PacificTwist chapter 3 . 2/1/2004
Hey... thanx SO much for reveiwing my Lyrics. You're story is so good! I love how you go along exactly with the original story. I so can not wait till your next chapter. I really hope you keep writing this is SO GOOD!
Master Frodo Baggins chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
Hai! Just thought I'd um...review...again. )(Darn, WHY won't they let you give more than ONE signed one?) Anyway, I hope you're working on the next chapter...cause this is really the only fic that interests me...at least that is still going. ) So... oh PLEASE, DO UPDATE! ) Anyway, hope you're well, and keep reding my fic! ) ttfn! ~ MFB )
JediAnn Solo chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
Constructive criticism? Well, um... I'll leave that up to the writing professionals. _ Here's what I believe I have seen so far. This story... is AWESOME! Wow, I was kind of planning to write this story, but things like the swabbie tests and the Great Fairy upgrades kinda threw off the story, so I went back to my other due fanfiction. ;; But the storm scene was totally genius, LS. Way to save us from the hexes of boredom! YAY! XD Uh, *ahem* I really hope you update soon! C'ya! *adds story to my Favorites list*